Public charter
Scottsdale, AZ

Posted September 27, 2014
This school is without a doubt the best! My second grade son has transformed from lack of confidence to extremely confident - he has a fantastic teacher (who was also his first grade teacher at this school.) His academic skills and levels are so heartwarming and great...Ms. Megan is the most amazing teacher and person - I have no worries, whatsoever, when I leave my son there in morning - I have smiles knowing that he is in the best hands, and that he has made amazing friends. He wakes up every morning excited and happy to go to school - cannot ask for more that that!

Posted September 20, 2014
We have 2 children at the school and this is our 2nd year at SCDS. We were so fortunate that both of our children's teachers looped up with them this year! That means they have the same teacher for two years and both of them are are amazing! Students can learn and be free from stress as the teachers and staff really care. As with any school, things can improve, but our family likes to focus on all the many positives that SCDS brings to our family and lives. Thank you!

Posted September 19, 2014
SCDS is a great school. My child came from a district school and was behind. The headmaster and teacher with our son at school but even more importantly they guide us on how to help our son progress at home. It is a team effort and the hard work is paying off. I am proud of our son and respect that the school makes parents just as accountable as the teachers.

Posted September 19, 2014
Our previous school closed down with short notice. We were fortunate to find SCDS and they welcomed us and many other families from the same school. The entire team made the transition so easy and put us at ease. The students are kind, respectful, and it shows they are there to learn. I only wish we found SCDS sooner.

Scottsdale Country Day School 1

Posted September 13, 2014
I am a very involved parent! This school is not a Great school but a TERRIBLE school. The teacher turn over is extremely high! The proof is in the school report card at Arizona Dept of education grade C. The husband and wife team makes up different rules as they go... All children are not "equal"... Just because they offer small class sizes DOES NOT mean your child will get an education... Once you remove your child from this school you will see how far behind they are!! Keep away!!!

Posted June 29, 2014
We are so happy to have SCDS in our lives. Each child is given extra attention throughout the week and this applies to excelling g students as well. The focus if the school is small class sizes, caring teachers, and a small community where great relationships are formed. Our children are currently on vacation and have been for the last 4 weeks but constantly Tj about their teachers and friends at SCDS which to hear as a parent is so warming. The homework is very reasonable, not hours and hours like other schools we considered. This allows our children to have lives beyond school and not be stressed all the time. We love the balance that SCDS provides our family and can't thank the teachers and admin staff enough!

Scottsdale Country Day School 1

Posted May 04, 2014
My family is very disappointed in this school. It looked perfect on paper and during the tour, but the administration is just downright unprofessional. There have just been too many unknowns and mistakes made by them for us to have confidence to leave our children there for the long-term.

Posted April 24, 2014
I absolutely love teaching at SCDS. The school is extremely supportive of the students and me in anything we may need. The community at SCDS is welcoming and friendly, which makes it a positive place for the students and myself to call our own. Also, we have great support from the other staff members and charter board that allow us to ensure each child is successful at school. I appreciate the small classroom size. Not only can I get to know my students better, but I can also give them the individualized attention they deserve.

Posted April 16, 2014
It is an honor and such a joy to be a teacher at Scottsdale Country Day School! Some reasons why I love my job are the thoughtful, kind students; the supportive, involved families; the friendly and collaborative staff and colleagues; and the small class sizes that allow me to cater to the strengths and needs of each student. The school culture embraces each student and celebrates their uniqueness, fostering a positive learning community.

Posted April 13, 2014
SCDS is an amazing school!! The small class sizes (max. 20) allow me to give my students the individualized attention they deserve. The teachers and staff are highly qualified. The atmosphere is warm and engaging, and everyone here wants each and every student to reach their full potential. I am thankful that I can be part of this wonderful learning environment.

Scottsdale Country Day School
10460 N. 56th St., Scottsdale, AZ  85253
Last modified Scottsdale Country Day School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6
Scottsdale Country Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top