Scottsdale, AZ
After care: No

Posted May 12, 2015
There hava been changes at this school, recently, but all for the good. I would just like to say that I am proud of our school and the staff that works so hard. I've never enjoyed more teaching than here at Brightmont. We look forward to our summer and our new school year and it will be better than ever. The teachers here are true professionals and offer a quality education. Parents expect the best when they are paying private tuition and the staff here do just that. We have a school with an educational plan. We believe in communication between parents, teachers and students. We believe in mutual respect for others space and learning environment. We believe that we are the models for future citizens and try to emulate positive values. Expectations, accountability, results. Our learning model can be flexible to really mirror the learning style of your student. We take the time to know your student and to adapt our methods to them. I know you have many choices. But if you want to have peace of mind that your student is progressing effectively toward an end goal the best way possible, please do consider Brightmont Academy in Scottsdale. We are tops!

Posted March 05, 2014
My 13-year old recently joined this school part time because he was struggling in math at another private school, resulting in hours of homework and stress at home. I mistakenly assumed that he would not be challenged and that the material would be "easy." Fortunately, I was wrong. He is now taking other subjects there and is excelling above grade level. I am so thankful for this school. It has changed our lives. The director will work with you AND your other school if you choose to stay, as we have. There are many full time kids at Brightmont. They are very polite and seem to appreciate being there. Staff could not be more accommodating.

Posted April 22, 2013
I cannot believe how this school has changed our lives. My daughter has never been challenged and supported all at the same time. She attended last year and was able to increase her SAT scores dramatically. Since she started at Brightmont she is much more confident and articulate.

Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale Campus
6990 East Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ  85254
Last modified Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale Campus is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top