Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale Campus 5

Posted March 05, 2014
My 13-year old recently joined this school part time because he was struggling in math at another private school, resulting in hours of homework and stress at home. I mistakenly assumed that he would not be challenged and that the material would be "easy." Fortunately, I was wrong. He is now taking other subjects there and is excelling above grade level. I am so thankful for this school. It has changed our lives. The director will work with you AND your other school if you choose to stay, as we have. There are many full time kids at Brightmont. They are very polite and seem to appreciate being there. Staff could not be more accommodating.

Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale Campus 5

Posted April 22, 2013
I cannot believe how this school has changed our lives. My daughter has never been challenged and supported all at the same time. She attended last year and was able to increase her SAT scores dramatically. Since she started at Brightmont she is much more confident and articulate.

Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale Campus
6990 East Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ  85254
Last modified Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale Campus is a Private school that serves grades 3-12
Brightmont Academy - Scottsdale Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top