Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted May 24, 2015
This school is the best kept secret in Scottsdale!!!! We feel very fortunate to have our boys at this amazing school!!

Posted March 30, 2015
I am a parent of once 3 now 2 children who attend FAN. We love the family feel here and feel blessed to have found this school. The staff is very loving, warm and involved. Mrs. Gatling rocks!! She truly cares about her students and even has one on one lunches with them to get to know them better. She's fun and bubbly and the kids absolutely love her. The students LOVE each other in no way that I've ever seen before. Due to the small classroom size they really get to know each other and get along so well. They get excited about new students who come to FAN as my kids come home excited to tell me all about it. The Parents at this school collectively are fantastic. I have several parents who just love on my kids offer to pick them up for me, take them home for play dates etc. My children don't want to go anywhere else. That's a huge part of why I continue to commute them from Paradise Valley each day. It's well worth it to bring them to a place where they love to learn, can be happy and whole. Thanks FAN!!!!!

Posted March 30, 2015
Freedom Academy is a wonderful school! The Administration, Teachers, and Staff are incredibly dedicated to the education of the entire child---Academically and socially. While being nurtured, the children are encouraged to be good Citizens through leadership and guidance. Freedom Academy has a great feeling of "Family" and kind-hearted spirit. Classroom as small, allowing for a great Teacher-Student ratio, with a great deal of personal attention. Children are not lost in a crowd at Freedom Academy. As an Educator and Administrative Assistant of many years, I believe any child, and their family, will be made to feel welcome and cherished at Freedom Academy!

Posted March 30, 2015
I love Freedom Academy! I have been here for almost six years, since the North campus opened, and have enjoyed every day. The teachers, staff, administrators, students and parents are so amazing and so caring! The classes are small and the students get a lot of attention from their teachers...we are like one big family. Freedom Academy is the place to be!

Posted March 01, 2015
Freedom Academy North is a community of caring administration, teachers, students, and parents all working together for the good of the students. What drew us to FAN and why we are still there are the small class sizes, great principal and office staff, and caring and supportive teachers. We are in the fifth year of our daughter s attendance at this school. It has been a very positive experience for her and our family.

Freedom Academy Pima 1

Posted September 27, 2014
FA is okay for a Christian school. If you are not of their mind set, do not expect much. We have moved on.

Freedom Academy Pima 2

Posted August 29, 2014
We have had our two boys at this school for the 4 years and the school in the beginning was great great administrator and great teachers, but the main administrator that over sees both campuses is a problem. She is worried about the bottom way more than she is about the kids. She continues to beat the parents over the head about funding and donations. They keep losing the good teachers and have now lost the good administrator that North had. The kids have no sense of school because the turn over rate is more than your local McDonald's. We are very sad that a very good school has gone so far down hill

Posted April 29, 2014
FABULOUS SCHOOL!!! The class size is smaller than most schools out there, allowing the kids to actually learn. Our daughter is in First grade and is reading books that I read in 5th grade. They take spelling and math tests every week and the principal is very involved. The playground is nonexistent, and they still get the kids out to play. Love it!

Posted April 22, 2014
Freedom Academy North is the best school I've ever worked at! The teachers are great. The principal is fabulous, kind, caring, fair and a great role model. The families/kids are fantastic. There is lots of involvement and a real sense of community! I love this school!

Posted April 19, 2014
This is a wonderful school we are so pleased with the teachers and the principle everyone goes out of their way to help better your child everyone looks out for one another I wouldn't want my child in any other school but this one.

Freedom Academy Pima
28700 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ  85266
Last modified Freedom Academy Pima is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom Academy Pima Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top