Scottsdale, AZ

Posted May 08, 2013
Phenomenal school. Wonderful grounds, lots of shade, nice playgrounds. The teachers are incredible (and I haven't seen any turnover) as are the administrators! Love that they are traditional in nature, have uniforms, consistent behavioral standards across campus to keep the focus on the learning. Am so happy we chose Hohokam as our school. The kids love it here!

Posted January 30, 2012
WOW! The accolades keep pouring in for Hohokam! Congrats to our principal on being named Rodel Principal of the year for the state of Arizona! This is an amazing award for our community to receive!

Posted October 14, 2011
Congratulations to Hohokam for being named an "A" school. The students who attend Hohokam are truly receiving a first-rate education. The teachers and principal care about the success of each and every child. I wouldn't send my child to any other school.

Posted October 07, 2011
My son has been going to Hohokam since Pre-K and has been excelling ever since. However reflecting back the past 8 weeks since he has started Kindagarten, he has progressed soo quickly. I am soo impressed, he is reading and writing and always comes home with a smile on his face. I dont understand why this school doesnt have a higher rating. Always clean,professional,friendly, I really cannot say enough about this school. Good work staff at Hohokam!!!

Posted September 28, 2010
I have two children attending Hohokam and they absolutely love school. The Principal, Mr. Caudle, is always present on campus, interacting with the students and parents. Most mornings he is welcoming the students as they arrive at school. I have even seen Mr. Caudle at the crosswalks greeting students and helping them to school. The teachers are very dedicated and are always available to parents. The technology available at Hohokam is top of the line and each classroom is equipped with laptop computers as well as smartboards. Both of my children are excelling in their schoolwork and I am so proud to say they attend Hohokam Traditional School.

Posted September 15, 2010
The technology in use at Hohokam is amazing. Students are engaged and being well prepared for the 21st century. Expectations for all students are high. Most importantly, however, is the caring staff and administration. It is obvious that everyone at Hohokam believes in the future of every child.

Posted September 15, 2010
The staff at Hohokam are so wonderful to work with and the Teachers are great!!!

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted July 08, 2009
I am so pleased with the staff my children have been lucky to have, the wonderful office staff - go Ms. Perez and Ms. Edmundson, and administration! I love the opportunity to have our monthly coffee talk with Principal Caudle. I am a firm supporter of attending your neighborhood school and know ALL parents must be involved with their child's educational successes and challenges. Mr. Brown did an awesome job as the school's parent involvement president - we will miss his exciting meetings! If you live in the area, I HIGHLY recommend you enroll your student(s) at Hohokam.

Posted September 18, 2008
I am so pleased with Hohokam! The Principal is an excellent leader. The Assistant Principal bring years of valuable experience. The front office staff could not be anymore helpful. The teachers are constantly raising the bar. I feel confident that in this case no child is left behind. Students that need help are immediately identified and brought up to speed by a special team. Great school and will get even better with time.

Hohokam Traditional School
8451 E. Oak Street, Scottsdale, AZ  85257
Last modified Hohokam Traditional School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hohokam Traditional School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top