Bad
Good

Posted December 02, 2015
My two children attend Big Park Community School and our experience during the past four years has been extremely positive. My husband and I feel great about the education our boys receive at Big Park. We love the warmth and welcome we feel whenever we're on campus. And we especially appreciate the care and support our teachers and staff provide to Big Park students and their families.

Posted November 10, 2013
I am the parent of two students at Big Park Community School, and I am so happy with the education they are receiving, as well as the life skills they are developing. We switched to Big Park after a negative experience at a local charter school, and I couldn't be happier with what we found here. Both children are excelling academically and are enjoying their classes. I wish we had started at Big Park!

Posted January 09, 2013
My child went to Big Park from second grade to 8th. Overall, I am glad he went to Big Park as it is a community school. As with any public school some teachers were better than others. My one issue or complaint is that the writing program is non-existent. Other than his 4th grade teacher, there was no real instructive emphasis on writing instruction. Developing writing skills and action needs to start early!!!! You can not wait until 8th grade, Spring semester to teach them writing as in a five paragraph essay.

Posted August 06, 2012
What a wonderful and caring school! My grandson attended kindergarten through 8th grade. The teachers all encouraged and helped him to do his best. They also cared about him as a unique person. At first I thought the school was too strict and "old fashioned." But I was mistaken when I saw that they upheld very clear boundaries and kept the teaching to the highest standards. Grandmother of student

Posted October 26, 2009
This is a great school teachers and students are very kind and helpful!!!!!!

Big Park Community School 1

Posted July 23, 2008
i was very dissapointed in the amount of attention they give students. and the teachers do not do a good job.

Posted October 15, 2007
My children started Kindergarten at BPCS and went all the way through. EXCELLENT community and parent involvement. The teachers really care about the students.

Posted September 10, 2007
For the first time, my children are happy to go to school...that's all I need to know. It doesn't hurt that their teachers are an absolute joy to interact with.

Big Park Community School 2

Posted September 09, 2007
its not the greates and they put to much homework on our children

Posted January 25, 2006
I have been very pleased with the Big Park School. My daugher has attended Kindergarten and First Grade. I have been extremely impressed with the variety of activities available and the community involvement.

Big Park Community School
25 West Saddlehorn Dr, Sedona, AZ  86351
Last modified Big Park Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Big Park Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top