Bad
Good

My two children attend Big Park Community School and our experience during the past four years has been extremely positive. My husband and I feel great about the education our boys receive at Big Park. We love the warmth and welcome we feel whenever we're on campus. And we especially appreciate the care and support our teachers and staff provide to Big Park students and their families.

I am the parent of two students at Big Park Community School, and I am so happy with the education they are receiving, as well as the life skills they are developing. We switched to Big Park after a negative experience at a local charter school, and I couldn't be happier with what we found here. Both children are excelling academically and are enjoying their classes. I wish we had started at Big Park!

My child went to Big Park from second grade to 8th. Overall, I am glad he went to Big Park as it is a community school. As with any public school some teachers were better than others. My one issue or complaint is that the writing program is non-existent. Other than his 4th grade teacher, there was no real instructive emphasis on writing instruction. Developing writing skills and action needs to start early!!!! You can not wait until 8th grade, Spring semester to teach them writing as in a five paragraph essay.

What a wonderful and caring school! My grandson attended kindergarten through 8th grade. The teachers all encouraged and helped him to do his best. They also cared about him as a unique person. At first I thought the school was too strict and "old fashioned." But I was mistaken when I saw that they upheld very clear boundaries and kept the teaching to the highest standards. Grandmother of student

This is a great school teachers and students are very kind and helpful!!!!!!

i was very dissapointed in the amount of attention they give students. and the teachers do not do a good job.

My children started Kindergarten at BPCS and went all the way through. EXCELLENT community and parent involvement. The teachers really care about the students.

For the first time, my children are happy to go to school...that's all I need to know. It doesn't hurt that their teachers are an absolute joy to interact with.

its not the greates and they put to much homework on our children

Last modified Big Park Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.