Posted May 01, 2014
Inspiration embedded in the gain for true knowledge, wisdom and activism! Sedona Charter is a gem within the sea of school choices. It is a safe haven from our children becoming too "awakened" before they are ready in this fast paced world. Let children be children for as long as possible while giving them respect and honor for what they bring to this world!

Posted April 30, 2014
Sedona Charter School offers excellent Montessori education in a safe joyful, environment with a beautiful campus. The teacher's really care about each and every student, and they all go above and beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend Sedona Charter School!

Posted April 30, 2014
Sedona Charter School has made learning fun again for our granddaughter and has improved her understanding of hard work and mental discipline

Posted April 30, 2014
Sedona Charter School compares very favorably to the Sedona public schools. Not only is my granddaughter getting a better education at SCS but she is learning how to be a responsible citizen. Keep up the good work!

Posted April 30, 2014
SCS offers challenging academics and culture. All while supporting each student's personal growth in accountability, responsibility and independence. We are very proud to have our child at SCS.

Posted April 30, 2014
Sedona Charter School has higher standards & expectations of their students. The students respond to this positively by learning more than just their academic lessons. The students learn real life lessons like responsibility and accountability. SCS is truly the gem of Sedona.

Posted April 28, 2014
Sedona Charter School not only ensures children strive for and reach a high level of academic knowledge, they provide children (through hands on, self-directed activities) the experience and tools needed to be self-motivated, critical thinkers ready to transition to adulthood and change their world for the better. SCS graduates are above and beyond their peers and excel in high school and college becoming exceptional members of society in jobs that make a difference.

Posted April 28, 2014
Hello there, I'm writing to let you know that my son had an exceptional, life transformative experience this year in the 8th grade of Sedona Charter School. My son flourished in this environment which is so different from your typical public school system. They see who he is, nurture his unique talents, and have lots of fun all while doing academics par excellence. He also had the opportunity to attend the Montessori United Nations in New York City, which he loved, and a number of very cool field trips. The grounds of the school are also very welcoming, comforting and spacious with a central courtyard where all the ages can see each other and interact at appropriate times. I also have had the opportunity to offer an elective so have been able to share some of my gifts with some students as well. I can't say enough good about this wonderful school.

Posted April 28, 2014
Sedona Charter School is amazing! The staff and students are great at keeping a positive, collaborative environment and everyone seems to have a great time while learning. My older son attended the whole program and I currently have my older son ready to graduate and move onto high school. I know that he will thrive as a high school student because he loves to learn and engage in activities. I feel this is because he has been in a positive learning environment during his education at SCS.

Posted April 28, 2014
The SCS has been an amazing choice for our family. The teachers and staff are dedicated to teach the children all the things you want your kids to learn- academics, life skills, and respect for the world we live in! Love what they do for our future!

Sedona Charter School
165 Kachina Drive, Sedona, AZ  86336
Last modified Sedona Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sedona Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.