Sierra Vista, AZ

Coronado Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2013
This school has been a positive experience for my daughter who is now an 8th grader. Not only is it one of the better schools in our area it has giver her a sense of belonging which is an important factor to consider when choosing a school. As far as education goes my daugter who Iis an A student now did not have an easy start learing to read. I five Coronado staff credit for taking my daughter amd not pnly helping her do well but giving her the oppertunity to excel. I now look forward to the possability for my kindergarten age son to excel and grow as well.

Posted July 18, 2013
When I am glad that I went to Coronado through 1st-8th grade. In first grade we had lived in town but since this was the best school for me and my sisters she took us there everyday just so we could have a better education. The people that are there are nice to everyone and we all look out for each other, whether you are younger or older. Coronado I an outstanding school and have made many great memories with my friends and teachers. Though sometime the teachers may be strict with you they are just trying to get you to be the best you can be and they try to make every year you spend at Coronado fun, exciting, and amazing. I give this amazing school a 5 star and hope you go and attend or have your child attend this wonderful school and have them experience the great times I have had at Coronado.

Posted April 29, 2010
i love Coronda Elementary School :because they help each child,they also are always willing to fined any and all programs to help all the kids.they should win this is for all they do for our kids.

Posted July 10, 2009

Posted June 24, 2009
I really enjoyed going to this school. Some of the reviewes on this page said that the classes were over crowded. I beg to differ. I have gone to six schools in my seven year school career, and this school had the least crowded classes of all! The teachers were very bound on teaching the entire curriculem and I am very proud to say that I went there. They recognized my math skills and boosted me into a higher math class. Any parent would be foolish if they didn't enroll their child into this school!

Coronado Elementary School 2

Posted December 01, 2008
My son attends Coronado and is in the 1st grade. This school IS one of the best in the area. However the educational standard is very much lacking! The state that we last came from was very midgrade and only ranked about half way through out all 50 states. Still, Coronado is a good year behind that school. I am going to try and make the best of it and hopefully pull him out soon. The staff is okay. OH and in AZ kids only get 15 minutes to eat their lunch. Just so you know. No one at the school has done anything wrong, its just how AZ schools work. Very poor education system and school districts.

Posted April 11, 2008

Posted August 28, 2007
Most of the teachers at Coronado give a lot of their own time to help the students to be successful. Most of us are their early in the morning and late at night. We have good parents that are willing to help in any way possible.

Posted July 03, 2007

Coronado Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2007
If you want an overcrowded school with 30 plus kids in each class and hardly any parent involvement this school is for you!

Coronado Elementary School
5148 Coronado School Drive, Sierra Vista, AZ  85650
Last modified Coronado Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coronado Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top