K-6 & Ungraded
Sierra Vista, AZ

Bella Vista Elementary School 4

Posted November 07, 2012
Bella Vista Elementary has served my son well since Kindergarden. We have been satisfied with the quality and care of the school and staff.

Bella Vista Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2012
In this town there is open enrollment which means you can choose your school and not go to your home school if there is room. All the moms I know that live in this zone choose not to send their children there. There is a definite disconnect and a ton of defensive teachers. Was not impressed at all. I would choose any school in this town over them. Not challenging at all. Teachers only teach to standard.

Bella Vista Elementary School 5

Posted October 15, 2009
We are a military family and have had the opportunity to visit and attend many schools. Bella Vista is an amazing school and has GREAT teachers! Parents should be more involved with helping out in the classrooms. The academic success is a success as long as parents are willing to make it a success.

Bella Vista Elementary School 0

Posted November 24, 2008
I recently transferred my daughter from a smaller school to Bella Vista, I did not know how whe would conform to this change, suprisingly enough she is doing so much better than the smaller school. Mrs. Wikoff is absolutely phenomenal with my daughter. I appreciate the fact that Mrs. Segal knows the students by name as well and the office staff is incredible. I would suggest this school to any parent that is looking for a positive change.

Bella Vista Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2008

Bella Vista Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2008
I have two children that attend Bella Vista Elementary School. This is their second year, and they are in 2nd and 4th grade. The teachers here are patient, intelligent, and creative, and my childen do very well in this school.

Bella Vista Elementary School 5

Posted April 04, 2007
Bella Vista is a wonderful learning environment! The principal, Mrs. Segal, does a wonderful job of both being involved with the students and making sure that the students are excelling. She is a warm and caring principal. The art teacher, Mrs. Sandagata is truly amazing! The students learn so much in her class and the things they are able to accompish as a result of her instruction is incredible! There is definitely an emphasis placed on reading, which is essential for success in all academic areas. The 'reading strategies' classes, in addition to regular reading within homeroom classes is a way for children to be grouped into appropriate reading levels so that each student has the maximum opportunity for success in reading. Bella Vista is a great school and we've been very pleased during our time here. The vast majority of the staff truly cares about the students' success.

Bella Vista Elementary School
801 N. Lenzner, Sierra Vista, AZ  85635
Last modified Bella Vista Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bella Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top