Sierra Vista, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted November 04, 2014
This is my child's second year attending All Saints. The teachers are very hands on in making sure each child is progressing. Sister Carol has done a fantastic job since she was hired on as Principal. The curriculum is challenging and encourages them to succeed. They encourage parents to volunteer. My son loves when I am able to come and volunteer with his class - I never feel this is a burden, it brings joy to both of us. The school hosts many dinners and breakfasts that encourage the parents, students, and teachers to come together as a family outside of class. I am very happy with this school!

Posted September 23, 2014
All Saints Catholic School is a small thriving private school. It offers a sound curriculum. All are welcome to attend this school set in the foothills of the mtns. It provides and safe environment. The security system protects all the faculty and students. Mass is once a week and the children's choir sounds wonderful. Go check it out!!

All Saints Catholic School 1

Posted August 23, 2014
All Saints Catholic School is doing so poorly that its own principal has to write the majority of the positive reviews on here. That's not very Christian-like is it? The school is detrimental to your children. Ask around town, and you'll hear that most of the parents pulled their kids out. General classes are rarely taught using the books. P.E. is only once a week, which mostly consists of sitting and talking. They also claim to be a safe teaching enviornment. Years ago, parents found out the church was housing illegal immigrants. Did I mention that parents were forced to do volunteer work or they have to pay? The list goes on and on. Before you know it there will be another review claiming to be a student or parent raving about the school. Never send your child here.

Posted July 22, 2014
My son is about to start his 4th year at All Saints and we couldn't be more pleased with the school and over all learning experience. My son has been challenged and has been held to a higher expectations which has resulted in him achieving a lot of goals and even testing above grade level in several subjects. As a mom I am confident that my son is in a safe, encouraging learning environment. Not to mention all the FUN he has while at school. Originally I only planned to send my son to ASCS for pre-k but we have been so thrilled with this outstanding school we don't plan to leave. There aren't enough positive things I can say about All Saints.

Posted May 07, 2014
It has been a pleasure to be an employee at All Saints for the last 3 years. I see so much happiness and positivity from the staff and students. My favorite thing about All Saints is every morning is begun with a prayer and the Pledge. It is such a nice way to start your day and puts everyone on track for success!

Posted May 07, 2014
I wanted to inform people that the negative comments I saw posted from earlier, I believe to be from a troll. First of all, the principal works very hard to ensure that every student receives tuition assistance. If anyone paid "thousands of dollars", they were not paying attention to the numerous letters sent by the school to parents on how to obtain financial help. As for curriculum, this school offers Spanish, Computer, Arts, Music, PE, plus all the academic subjects that public schools offer. Class sizes are small, so each student gets extra attention from the teachers. My observation is that the students here are better behaved and have a much better attitude than public school students (our daughter attended public school before coming to ASCS). I strongly recommend All Saints Catholic School for any student in the Sierra Vista area.

Posted May 07, 2014
I really like All Saints Catholic School for my child. Her reading has improved, her math is better, her science is better, she is happier than when she attended public school, she is in school choir, and all around is doing very well at this school. She has learned a lot and also loves all the teachers and the principal and the pastor. She has also gotten her religious education too and her first communion, an unforgettable moment for her. This is a very good school.

Posted May 05, 2014
As a parent of two children at the school, I have been very pleased. Certainly, no environment is perfect for all families. However, I believe that the up-to-date curriculum, conscientious leadership, and involved parents make this school a great fit for my family.

Posted April 23, 2014
I have read through all the posts, good and bad. I will say from my experience at the school, I have been very pleased with the education that my child has received! we have been there since 2009-2010 school year. My child has done nothing but improve each year. I tested my child on my own this year to see what grade level she is able to work at and to my surprise she actually tested out a entire year ahead of her current grade level. There are alway glitches when a new principal or teacher comes in at any school. ASCS is a accredited school that provides a great education to all students and it is a bonus that they have religion too. this saves parents a lot of time taking their kids to CCD to prepare for sacraments. Yes, there are uniforms, but at least you know what your child is going to be wearing to school each day. Yes, there is tuition, but there is assistance available to everyone! if you are wanting a quality education that your child is not just getting lost in the shuffle, then this is the school for you!

Posted April 23, 2014
As a parent I am very please with this school. The principal is caring and does not put up with bullying. The teachers take time out of their day to contact parents with concerns and parents are able to contact them too. My child loves the one on one she gets through the Title 1 program and has gone from a 57% to a 94% in reading this school year! I highly recommend All Saints Catholic School for children, even if you are not catholic!

All Saints Catholic School
1425 East Yaqui Street, Sierra Vista, AZ  85650
Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 65 reviews. Top