PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I love the teachers and the new principal at All Saints. They truly care about my child and are working to improve the school. The family atmosphere is wonderful.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The principal is not fair to students. She has her favorites and targets those who are not. She has been caught flat out lying to parents. She runs off those she does not like.

This is my child's second year attending All Saints. The teachers are very hands on in making sure each child is progressing. Sister Carol has done a fantastic job since she was hired on as Principal. The curriculum is challenging and encourages them to succeed. They encourage parents to volunteer. My son loves when I am able to come and volunteer with his class - I never feel this is a burden, it brings joy to both of us. The school hosts many dinners and breakfasts that encourage the parents, students, and teachers to come together as a family outside of class. I am very happy with this school!

I find it interesting that the previous reviewer purporting to be experienced or connected with the school in some manner uses the phrase "That's not very Christian-like is it?" for a catholic School. Obviously a troll.... If this individual were actually connected with the school they would not use such terminology.

All Saints Catholic School is a small thriving private school. It offers a sound curriculum. All are welcome to attend this school set in the foothills of the mtns. It provides and safe environment. The security system protects all the faculty and students. Mass is once a week and the children's choir sounds wonderful. Go check it out!!

My son is about to start his 4th year at All Saints and we couldn't be more pleased with the school and over all learning experience. My son has been challenged and has been held to a higher expectations which has resulted in him achieving a lot of goals and even testing above grade level in several subjects. As a mom I am confident that my son is in a safe, encouraging learning environment. Not to mention all the FUN he has while at school. Originally I only planned to send my son to ASCS for pre-k but we have been so thrilled with this outstanding school we don't plan to leave. There aren't enough positive things I can say about All Saints.

It has been a pleasure to be an employee at All Saints for the last 3 years. I see so much happiness and positivity from the staff and students. My favorite thing about All Saints is every morning is begun with a prayer and the Pledge. It is such a nice way to start your day and puts everyone on track for success!

I wanted to inform people that the negative comments I saw posted from earlier, I believe to be from a troll. First of all, the principal works very hard to ensure that every student receives tuition assistance. If anyone paid "thousands of dollars", they were not paying attention to the numerous letters sent by the school to parents on how to obtain financial help. As for curriculum, this school offers Spanish, Computer, Arts, Music, PE, plus all the academic subjects that public schools offer. Class sizes are small, so each student gets extra attention from the teachers. My observation is that the students here are better behaved and have a much better attitude than public school students (our daughter attended public school before coming to ASCS). I strongly recommend All Saints Catholic School for any student in the Sierra Vista area.

I really like All Saints Catholic School for my child. Her reading has improved, her math is better, her science is better, she is happier than when she attended public school, she is in school choir, and all around is doing very well at this school. She has learned a lot and also loves all the teachers and the principal and the pastor. She has also gotten her religious education too and her first communion, an unforgettable moment for her. This is a very good school.

As a parent of two children at the school, I have been very pleased. Certainly, no environment is perfect for all families. However, I believe that the up-to-date curriculum, conscientious leadership, and involved parents make this school a great fit for my family.

Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8