Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

CAS is a class A school in my opinion. The staff and Dean of Students are always looking for ways to encourage the kids to do their best and be creative as they do it. They have talent shows, dances, and free before and after care that includes a wide variety of activities/clubs ranging from sports to crocheting! They also include free breakfast and lunch as part of the kids' days. The teachers and Dean are always open to any discussions/suggestions and if there is a problem (rarely), it is handled in a fair manner, and on-the-spot. We have been going there for years and will continue as long as they are open and we need a school!

I have a kindergarten that attend this school. I'm happy the teachers care but I don't like how they put everything on my son. When I've walked up and saw he wasn't the only one starting stuff. I definitely don't like after care. How two boys wrestling do become worse like fighting and all you do is Separate them from the other students? Noooooo Separate them from each other dugh.

I would recommend CAS to anyone! They have excellent teachers (especially science and math). The staff is always willing to help and the kids love them. The best part is the before and aftercare, I have to work so being able to drop them off at school around 7 and pick them up after 5 really eases my mind knowing they are taken care of. A bonus is that breakfast and lunch are provided for free, what a relief to not worry about packing lunch and feeding them before school!

I am very surprised my the very negative review by the parent who gave CAS the lowest rating. I noticed all the other reviews are in the 4-5 range which is also where I feel my experience with CAS would be. My students teachers are very responsive with any help she needs to include being there on Fridays to help her if she has dfficulty on a subject. The administrative staff and support staff have also been friendly and helpful every time.

I went to CAS when it was on Wilcox, when is was just a high school. All of the teachers were great! Mrs. Christa, Mr. King, I will remember them forever. Especially the Dean, Mr. Daly! He was always there to talk to and he was very determined to halp you achieve your goals. I give this school 3 stars because the students ruined it for the rest of us.

My nephew attends this school. He was failing in Bella Vista (the local school) and being picked on. School officials did nothing. We moved him to this school where he gets free breakfast and lunch, free before and after school care, tutoring and anything else he needs to succeed. He is now an honor roll student who loves school. The school has many programs and clubs that are offered as well. IT IS CLEAN!

CAS has wonderful group of faculty who are dedicated to providing the best education possible for their students.

CAS is an excellent school. The teachers always listen to my concerns and address them accordingly. The curriculum is great. Mr. Ofstedahl, (Science Teacher) is doing wonders for the school. Stephanie and Minnie are both very helpful, inviting, and always willing to lend an ear. CAS is great.

No i disagree with that post. My 2 sons came from a school in the SVSD and were failing plus that had pretty rotten teachers at that school. I put them in CAS in January and they are both honor roll students now and have great teachers who work with not only them but us as parents!

School's staff are very uncaring and rude to parents. I wouldnt recommend this school to anyone. It's a brand new school yet it's always dirty. There is a dress code however it isnt enforced. This is a very unacceptable school. I will be pulling my son out this year and so will friends who are parents to children at this school. If you are considering this school, I urge you to look else where before deciding on CAS.

Last modified Center For Academic Success #5 is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.