St. David Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2014
This school has a very caring, knowledgeable staff. The class sizes are small and the administration is very professional and handles all problems with one idea in mind, what is in the best interest of the student(s)..

St. David Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2007
Saint David schools is rural town living at its best. The community and school work together and provide an environment for learning and life skills. My only concern, which now recently they have been addressing is school safety. The school is semi-open campus, with children everywhere when released from school or for lunch for High School. The school lays on a main travel route, and I worry that they have not considered what could happen.

St. David Elementary School 5

Posted April 09, 2005
My daughter has been attending Kindergarten here. I love the small class size and extra attention. One drawback I feel is having only half day kindergarten, with no bus available mid-day. I have met many of the other teachers and aids and feel that all are well qualified and enjoy teaching. I feel one area that can be improved is Safety. Doors are not locked and there are few to no windows to see who is outside the door. From my observation children are allowed to roam freely into the parking lot after school and when going to other buildings. All grades are on the same campus (from HS to Pre-K) with no dividers. This makes me personally uncomfortable. Overall though, I feel that my children will get a wonderful head start in this school.

St. David Elementary School
70 W. Patton, St David, AZ  85630
Last modified St. David Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. David Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top