Stanfield, AZ

Posted February 11, 2015
The Principle has a Doctorate in Education and does an excellent job with not only inspiring staff, parents but most importantly the Students to be involved. The Students are given the tools to advance in computer technology and encouraged to know how to use the internet in a safe an appropriate manner. Students learn how to use social skills to use assertiveness to handle issues without the use of violence. Communication skills and other social skills at Stanfield are impresssive! Skills that as adults I feel that need to be recognized important aspects of daily life and physical abuse or verbal abuse is not tolerated but first it starts with the ability for one to be assertive enough to DISENGAGE. The Stanfield has so many things that people pay thousands of dollars for a private school but Stanfield always finds away to be right there with the best. They ware uniforms, best teachers, special programs, sports, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Economic Program, Science Club, Math Club and the List goes on. The Children that go to Stanfield our are future and we should be so HONORED Thank you Stanfield!

Posted February 11, 2015
The Principle has a Doctorate in Education. I have not seen a more dedicated Person to his Staff and welfare of Children. This School has a diverse group of Children that I dare say come from wonderful homes that make this school stand above many. These Children learn not only the latest and greatest in Computers but Social Skills. The Staff is outstanding with assisting the Students with assertiveness and key skills to resolve issues within social setting in a nonviolent matter. What is most impressive is this school network of Parents and Families that work together to everyday build a better school. Kindness matters at Stanfield and truly feel that this school makes an impact in the community. I see in the eyes of these Students future, Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers, Nurses, Dreamers, and just real good kind people that I will be proud to say my children went to school with them.

Stanfield Elementary School 3

Posted November 05, 2014
my school is working very hard to improve .we will be a great school again soon

Posted June 03, 2014
In reference to the allegation that "They spend half of the day translating for the kids that don't speak English causing everyone else to miss out on their education." This is a missatetment at the very least. It is the law that all Arizona public and publicly funded charter schools provide all of the students with a "Free Appropriate Public Education". Stanfield is a school in transition. They have a new administrative team and have been bringing in new teachers. The Administrators have a very posiitive vision for the school and the students. There are some excellent teachers at Stanfield. They have a first rate gifted education program providing all eligible students the opportunity to widen their horizons and learn to think in depth and problem solve in ways that will prepare them for the challenges of the 21st century workplace. Stanfield is actively participating in the Great Globe Project- a worldwide endeavor, and Science Olympiad as well as offering a full range of sports teams. I would recommend that you visit the school meet with the teachers and administrators and most importantly visit the classroom where your son or daughter will be attending.

Stanfield Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2014
This school is awful! They spend half of the day translating for the kids that don't speak English causing everyone else to miss out on their education. Anyone who willingly sends their kids to this school obviously doesn't care about their child's education.

Posted August 10, 2010
My kids luved there teachers. Teahcers are very envolved. They really take the teim to teach them and they care. My son is doing so good this year.Way better than at his old school.

Posted August 31, 2008
I two children in 7th and 8th grade this year. While I know that Stanfield has had some problems with thier test scores, I really feel that the teachers here are giving thier all. My kids both feel that the teachers that they have this year can not be beat. I hope that they will continue to hang in there.

Stanfield Elementary School 3

Posted October 16, 2005
I hope that this school continues to gain in education, however I think this school needs some serious help in the disipline areas. I have three children in this school that have problems with bullies and no matter how much the school is notified they do nothing to stop it. This has been occuring for the last three years and it is not exceptable. They need to start implementing their own policies and protect our children and keep them safe. As for teachers I have had to change my childs teacher due to extreme problems including bullying by the teacher. There are many amazing teachers in this school, however a few bad apples can ruin the basket. I hoipe this school will finally clean its 'closets' and start focusing on the children. The reason they are there is for the children not them selves.

Posted October 15, 2005
Teachers and parents have been working together to help students learn. Overall academics have improved and the school's AYP score is now 'per-forming.'

Stanfield Elementary School

Posted May 12, 2004
Stanfield... What happened?!! I graduated here 25 yrs ago when you set the standards for the district! Two years ago I looked you up on this site and you sat at the top for this district across the board! Now your SAT9 is embarrassing especially considering your track record over decades! I would suggest any 'new' and/or 'improved' methods you may have been using recently get scrapped. Look to the past to see how the people that got it done did it! I believe you can once again set the standard for the district and even give the state as a whole a run for the money! Reclaim your past glory of taking disadvantaged kids and giving them a chance at life they weren't getting anywhere else in this state!

Stanfield Elementary School
515 South Stanfield Road, Stanfield, AZ  85272
Last modified Stanfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanfield Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top