Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted January 29, 2016
My child is in kinder at pec and we are very happy with what we have seen so far from the school. Her teachers have been exceptional and we have seen her learn and grow so much this school year. The staff is always helpful as well and has great communication.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted January 29, 2016
The front office is always so helpful and inviting. They are quick to answer my questions and always do it with a smile.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 29, 2016
They participate in character education and they are always quick to acknowledge a student who goes above and beyond

Posted January 29, 2016
This is truly a caring school. My children transitioned into PEC and they felt very welcomed as well as challenged by the teachers. Teachers are always open with communication and never treat me like my questions are bothersome.

Posted March 17, 2015
This school truly has the best interest of the student in mind. They grow well rounded, inquisitive thinkers who have a balance in their life between academics, extracurricular and social life. This the best school we have sent our kids to.

Posted February 27, 2015
We have been going to PEC for 2 years now. I have a 1st grader and one in Kinder. I have been impressed with how dedicated and hard working the teachers are, the facilities of the school are good, the front office and cafeteria and other support staff are friendly and professional. I feel like, so far the education that my children are getting is a good combination of academics in a kid friendly environment. I've been very pleased. I have no complaints about the school. The only thing I would change if possible is to have less children per class. Right now each class has about 28 students. But even with that fairly big number my children have learned and gained so much.

Paradise Education Center 3

Posted June 22, 2014
Both of my children attended PEC. My son from kindergarten to 6th and my daughter from kindergarten until 4th. The school was great at first, but over the years it has gone down hill. The school allows late work and their discipline is just not there. There was a student that threatened to stab another student and he was given 6 days suspension. That is it. My children will no longer be attending this school. I want for them to be challenged and not feel threatened.

Paradise Education Center 4

Posted November 22, 2013
My children have been going to this school since kindergarten. It has been a great experience. I still love the school but the quality seems to have gone down a bit since Mrs. Butler left. She made sure she was seen and her family was involved as well on events the school put on. I'm not even sure what the new principal of 2 years looks like. The education level is great, but the required homework at some grade levels seems excessive, but I'm not a homework person, nor can I help my child as the core education is crazy now. Even with my petty complaints, I feel my child is challenged and is recording a great education with a focus on no bullying. We had instances and is was addressed by the teacher promptly. Love our school.

Posted November 19, 2013
I love my school!!!! I am a student at Pec I am in 5th grade I have been here since kindergarten and I have had no problems with bullying or making friends. The teachers are really nice. At this school learning is fun!!

Paradise Education Center 1

Posted June 25, 2013
My child attended this school last year but will not be returning for the upcoming school year. The classroom was unorganized and chaotic which made it difficult for my child to learn. My child had to deal with constant bullying and when I spoke with the principal regarding the situation I was given a generic answer and push out the door. My problem was never addressed. There is a charter school close by that has been very welcoming and has a strong bullying policy. My child will be going there next year.

15533 West Paradise Ln, Surprise, AZ  85374
Last modified Paradise Education Center is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.