Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The friendly staff are a good first impression for this lovely school. I have met the principal and vice principal and see how hard they both work. This school is above the cut in the area. Many experienced and older teachers. My son has 23 other kids in his class and loves his new teacher to death.

this school is not the best. its like they dont really care to help the student who are struggle in reading. the resource staff is a joke. I am always having to be on them never get a response. its like you have to stalk them to do anything you ask. this school doesnt follow the iep if your child is on one its like they just write these kids off.

I am a parent of a child, who is struggling with reading/literature, and writing. The teacher is sweet but the children in the 3rd grade classroom are disruptive and rude, therefore it makes it hard for the students who are trying to learn to actually learn. The principal seems to lack discipline for the children at this school, and is rarely seen. I come into the office frequently yet have failed to see this principal once. My child has never seen the principal either. The teacher had no aid for over 20 children. This school is one of the worst schools I've ever sent my child to attend. He will not be returning next school year!

I love countryside !!! From the ladies in the office, , Cambridge team & football coaches. From the moment I enrolled my son, I knew this was home. I am amazed and touched by the education, support , communication , love and safety . A special thank you to Mrs . Rankin, Mr. Miller, Mrs. Morton , Mrs. Gorosics & Mr. Greathouse. Thank you for an amazing education !!!

Great parents, great community and great teachers. Love this school and what they do for our kids.

The teachers and all the staff are wonderful my two boys love it there great resources

Wonderful friendly staff and teachers. PTSA seems really active in getting families involved and engaged. Front office staff very welcoming and warm.

My son went here for Kindergarten and First Grade. He LOVED it! The kids are all good kids and the teachers really care. I would definitely recommend this school if you are in the area!

My daughter broke her foot and one of the office managers helped her around school in tell she got better. My son actually got mad and walked out of his class and they helped him and helped diagnose him with bi-poler disorter

I have interned in this school and the staff really care about the children who attend this school. As a future teacher I would love to work in such a wonderful environment. Tami

Last modified Countryside Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.