K-8 & Ungraded
Surprise, AZ

Countryside Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2015
this school is not the best. its like they dont really care to help the student who are struggle in reading. the resource staff is a joke. I am always having to be on them never get a response. its like you have to stalk them to do anything you ask. this school doesnt follow the iep if your child is on one its like they just write these kids off.

Countryside Elementary School 2

Posted February 17, 2015
I am a parent of a child, who is struggling with reading/literature, and writing. The teacher is sweet but the children in the 3rd grade classroom are disruptive and rude, therefore it makes it hard for the students who are trying to learn to actually learn. The principal seems to lack discipline for the children at this school, and is rarely seen. I come into the office frequently yet have failed to see this principal once. My child has never seen the principal either. The teacher had no aid for over 20 children. This school is one of the worst schools I've ever sent my child to attend. He will not be returning next school year!
2 people found this helpful

Posted May 16, 2014
I love countryside !!! From the ladies in the office, , Cambridge team & football coaches. From the moment I enrolled my son, I knew this was home. I am amazed and touched by the education, support , communication , love and safety . A special thank you to Mrs . Rankin, Mr. Miller, Mrs. Morton , Mrs. Gorosics & Mr. Greathouse. Thank you for an amazing education !!!

Countryside Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Great parents, great community and great teachers. Love this school and what they do for our kids.

Posted August 03, 2013
The teachers and all the staff are wonderful my two boys love it there great resources

Posted August 02, 2013
Wonderful friendly staff and teachers. PTSA seems really active in getting families involved and engaged. Front office staff very welcoming and warm.

Posted July 30, 2013
My son went here for Kindergarten and First Grade. He LOVED it! The kids are all good kids and the teachers really care. I would definitely recommend this school if you are in the area!

Countryside Elementary School
15047 N. Parkview Place, Surprise, AZ  85379
Last modified Countryside Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Countryside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 72 reviews. Top