Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Marley Park Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
I don't usually write reviews (good or bad.) But Marley Park has been nothing but good to both of my kids. We've had 3 teachers between the two of them. Mrs. Frassetto, Mrs Widawski, and Mrs. Benton. All three of them have been All Stars. This year, Mrs. Wadawski helped bring my son from a "well-below standards" of reading to "meets standards." And from a 3rd grade teacher, (with the No Student Left Behind initiative,) I couldn't ask for anything more. Mrs. Benton was an inspiration for my daughter. My daughter looked forward to school everyday. She wanted to go even when she was ill-and on the weekends too. Mrs. Frassetto had my son when we first moved hear from Washington. The move was stressful for him and his behavior had taken a temporary turn for the worse. Mrs Frassetto handled him like a champ. Other teachers might have tried to dismiss him or remove him from their class, but Mrs Frassetto led him with a firm and loving hand. And he loved her for it. Thank you Mrs Frassetto, Mrs Benton and Mrs Widawski. Your efforts are greatly appreciated :)

Posted April 09, 2016
My kids have been attending school here and have done well. Administration care about the kids' success.

Posted March 10, 2015
The teachers at Marley Park have always had high standards for my children. I appreciate that my children are learning to be good citizens at the school. The School has a large focus on the student's Character and I think it is wonderful! Both my children who attend are bright and one is in the gifted program. We have attend the school for 3 years and find it to be fabulous. Most of all I love that my children can walk to school in a safe loving community.

Marley Park Elementary School 4

Posted November 19, 2014
My son has been attending this school for three years and he loves it! His teachers have been helpful and understanding. I have no complaints! I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted October 09, 2014
This school and the administration is a BIG JOKE! WHO CARES your an A+ school, when a majority of the teachers there HATE THEIR JOBS, which is so obvious- and the poor kids get the brunt of it all! Teachers walk out in the middle of class because they are so fed up. My daughter had 4 (seriously 4 different teachers) in second grade because they all KEPT QUITTING!

Posted June 01, 2014
We had the best teachers this last year! Sad to see the school year end. Good teachers and curriculum are so important to great learning, but parental involvement is also crucial. When parents and teachers work together , great things happen. I feel like that was our experience at Marley Park this last year.

Posted April 13, 2014
My son attended Marley Park his Kindergarten year. His teacher was not the best. She is the reason why I removed my child from that school. Poor kids. The teacher was not patient, yelled at the kids, and often complained my son had to "slow" down because he was always finished first... (He is very smart) My son attended the year his teacher started teaching... I wonder if she had any OJT because she was a HORRIBLE teacher. His teacher helped me on my decision to pull my son out of the Dysart district and on to a charter school. I am not impressed with this school at ALL. It looks pretty on the outside, but if they hire teachers like her- I am not interested. Now all my kids attend Calibre Traditional school and is challenged daily- unlike Marley Park.

Posted January 20, 2014
I have a child in the Cambridge program which everyone seems to believe is 'elite' and treated better than everyone else. The kids who are not in the Cambridge program treat the Cambridge students as if they're the odd ones out. It makes them feel like they aren't normal and that they're weird. My kid doesn't feel like they need their approval because they've been in Cambridge long enough to stop caring what the other kids think of them but what about the younger kids just going into 6th grade Cambridge? They're being separated from they're friends just like when Cambridge was first introduced. Plus, the teachers are not interactive at all. They want kids to ask questions but if they ask the wrong one, the teachers make them feel dumb for not already knowing. Especially some teachers that talk to the students with attitude and unnecessary sass

Marley Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 05, 2013
Can't wait to get our daughter out of here. Teachers are completely unconnected, leadership as presented to the parents is nonexistant. Child complains about teachers inability to teach. Teachers don't respond to emails/phone calls. Had to go into the office to demand our report card which was never delivered. We live in Marley Park and have since been scouting out local charter schools. We inquired about the Cambridge program here and were brushed off. Our daughters class room is completely overran by the disruptive students. Chalk another one up to the Dysart school district I guess.

Marley Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2013
My son is in K and just started going here. He loves it, his teacher is awesome!! I am very happy with the school so far. Only thing that is a little hectic is the pick up and drop off, but what school isn't for kids that don't take the bus? Staff is nice and professional, test scores are high, rated A, what's not to like?!

Marley Park Elementary School
15042 West Sweetwater Rd, Surprise, AZ  85379
Last modified Marley Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.