Public charter
Surprise, AZ

Posted January 24, 2015
My family loves Rosefield. The teachers and staff are so caring and supportive! !!!! My children are very happy @ Rosefield!!

Posted January 23, 2015
This school is amazing and I am glad my kids were able to get in. My children come home excited to tell me about their day and their fantastic teachers. I am extremely impressed with the parent involvement that this school has and their curriculum. My family and I are very blessed to be apart of this school!
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 09, 2014
My child is currently in the 3rd grade and this is our 3rd year at Imagine Rosefield. Our experience has been extremely positive, the staff is incredibly dedicated to the development of the students, the character development that is encouraged and recognized shows that the goal is to help each student not only excel academically, but to also understand what it takes to be a responsible and active citizen within a community.

Posted September 08, 2014
I love our school! The overall feel is inviting and family oriented! There are many ways parents can be involved too. They have reading intervention for all grades, which is extremely important. The teachers are warm and caring too. We love our school.
3 people found this helpful

Posted September 04, 2014
Imagine Rosefield remains a favorite for us, even with us having to juggle schedules more with our older children, our two girls are having a great enough experience that we don't want to take it away. They both have IEPs and special needs and Imagine Rosefield has been our best experience for helping them succeed!

Posted September 03, 2014
Our family loves this school, we have been apart of this fabulous school for 2 years. And our youngest will start pre-K in 2 years. We will continue with imagine charter through middle and high school.

Posted August 30, 2014
Imagine Rosefield ia an amazing school. The administration and staff truly care about the students. They believe all the students will be successful. While teaching the students critical academic skills, they also teach character trait development.

Posted August 28, 2014
My son has been at Imagine Rosefield since kindergarten and he loves the school, great teachers, great after school program.

Posted August 28, 2014
Imagine Rosefield is a wonderful elementary school! Our children have been going there since kindergarten, and the school has impressed us year after year with their dedication to academics, character, the children and their families! They are constantly striving to achieve more as a school as well as meeting individual goals. It is a clean, friendly, and safe environment for young children to learn and grow up in and into remarkable individuals. Parent involvement is celebrated at the school, which in turn only enriches the student's experience as well as the parents'. To be a part of Rosefield, is to be a part of a family!

Posted August 28, 2014
We love Imagine Rosefield. I have a 3rd grader and a kindergartner enrolled at Imagine Rosefield. This is their first year at this school, and I wish I would have sent them here last year instead of enrolling in the Dysart District. There are so many positive things about this school. The teachers and staff are always friendly and warm, and make every parent and student that comes into the school feel welcome. Principal Mecca is very friendly and involved with the activities around school, and can even be seen helping out with parent drop off and pick up. There is great communication between the teachers/staff and parents regarding the goings-on around school with the mass emails, classroom newsletters, mobile phone apps, and class websites. I really could go on and on with positive words. The ONLY bothersome thing about the school, is that there is no busing available, and parent drop-off/pick-up is pretty crazy. Imagine does a great job of managing the traffic as best they can to make the drop off/pick up go as smooth as possible, though.
2 people found this helpful

Imagine Rosefield
12050 N. Bullard Avenue, Surprise, AZ  85379
Last modified Imagine Rosefield is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Rosefield Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 192 reviews. Top