School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I have been a teacher at this wonderful establishment for 8 years, and it just keeps getting better and better! Our administration is excellent, students are phenomenal, and teachers and staff are dedicated and highly qualified! At Imagine Rosefield, students are learning to persevere, letting their creativity and curiosity soar, all while setting their own learning goals, tracking their own data, and recognizing their successes! Imagine Rosefield is currently celebrating our tenth year as an integral party of this wonderful Surprise, AZ, and is very excited about the accomplishments to come in the next ten years!
May 20, 2015

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: no rating

- a school leader
Our teachers are rated as Highly Qualified state of AZ. Check our our weekly "Featured Teachers" segment on our Facebook page to learn more! www.facebook.com/imaginerosefield

Imagine Rosefield
Amount of homework: no rating

- a school leader
The homework is tailored within grade levels to ensure that it is developmentally appropriate and purposeful.

Develops honesty: no rating

- a school leader
Our Character Development program ensures that teachers and school staff model positive character traits, and students learn to resolve conflicts effectively. Students are recognized at monthly assemblies, not just for displaying exceptional character, but for academic growth, perfect attendance, and academic excellence.

Posted May 11, 2015
Absolutely love Rosefield! I came from Peoria and was disgusted with Dysart school district. Imagine is amazing, safe and has a great small school feel to it! The teachers truly care! I like it better than the Peoria school my kids were in!

Posted January 24, 2015
My family loves Rosefield. The teachers and staff are so caring and supportive! !!!! My children are very happy @ Rosefield!!

Posted January 23, 2015
This school is amazing and I am glad my kids were able to get in. My children come home excited to tell me about their day and their fantastic teachers. I am extremely impressed with the parent involvement that this school has and their curriculum. My family and I are very blessed to be apart of this school!

Posted September 09, 2014
My child is currently in the 3rd grade and this is our 3rd year at Imagine Rosefield. Our experience has been extremely positive, the staff is incredibly dedicated to the development of the students, the character development that is encouraged and recognized shows that the goal is to help each student not only excel academically, but to also understand what it takes to be a responsible and active citizen within a community.

Imagine Rosefield 4

Posted September 08, 2014
I love our school! The overall feel is inviting and family oriented! There are many ways parents can be involved too. They have reading intervention for all grades, which is extremely important. The teachers are warm and caring too. We love our school.

Posted September 04, 2014
Imagine Rosefield remains a favorite for us, even with us having to juggle schedules more with our older children, our two girls are having a great enough experience that we don't want to take it away. They both have IEPs and special needs and Imagine Rosefield has been our best experience for helping them succeed!

12050 N. Bullard Avenue, Surprise, AZ  85379
Last modified Imagine Rosefield is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.