School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I have been a teacher at this wonderful establishment for 8 years, and it just keeps getting better and better! Our administration is excellent, students are phenomenal, and teachers and staff are dedicated and highly qualified! At Imagine Rosefield, students are learning to persevere, letting their creativity and curiosity soar, all while setting their own learning goals, tracking their own data, and recognizing their successes! Imagine Rosefield is currently celebrating our tenth year as an integral party of this wonderful Surprise, AZ, and is very excited about the accomplishments to come in the next ten years!
May 20, 2015

Bad
Good

This school is amazing. It has been a great experience for our kids. They have learned so much and the teacher really push them to learn.

Teacher effectiveness: no rating

- a school leader
Our teachers are rated as Highly Qualified state of AZ. Check our our weekly "Featured Teachers" segment on our Facebook page to learn more! www.facebook.com/imaginerosefield

Amount of homework: no rating

- a school leader
The homework is tailored within grade levels to ensure that it is developmentally appropriate and purposeful.

Develops character: no rating

- a school leader
Our Character Development program ensures that teachers and school staff model positive character traits, and students learn to resolve conflicts effectively. Students are recognized at monthly assemblies, not just for displaying exceptional character, but for academic growth, perfect attendance, and academic excellence.

- a school leader

Absolutely love Rosefield! I came from Peoria and was disgusted with Dysart school district. Imagine is amazing, safe and has a great small school feel to it! The teachers truly care! I like it better than the Peoria school my kids were in!

My family loves Rosefield. The teachers and staff are so caring and supportive! !!!! My children are very happy @ Rosefield!!

This school is amazing and I am glad my kids were able to get in. My children come home excited to tell me about their day and their fantastic teachers. I am extremely impressed with the parent involvement that this school has and their curriculum. My family and I are very blessed to be apart of this school!

My child is currently in the 3rd grade and this is our 3rd year at Imagine Rosefield. Our experience has been extremely positive, the staff is incredibly dedicated to the development of the students, the character development that is encouraged and recognized shows that the goal is to help each student not only excel academically, but to also understand what it takes to be a responsible and active citizen within a community.

I love our school! The overall feel is inviting and family oriented! There are many ways parents can be involved too. They have reading intervention for all grades, which is extremely important. The teachers are warm and caring too. We love our school.

Last modified Imagine Rosefield is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.