Posted August 30, 2014
Imagine Rosefield ia an amazing school. The administration and staff truly care about the students. They believe all the students will be successful. While teaching the students critical academic skills, they also teach character trait development.

Posted August 28, 2014
My son has been at Imagine Rosefield since kindergarten and he loves the school, great teachers, great after school program.

Posted August 28, 2014
Imagine Rosefield is a wonderful elementary school! Our children have been going there since kindergarten, and the school has impressed us year after year with their dedication to academics, character, the children and their families! They are constantly striving to achieve more as a school as well as meeting individual goals. It is a clean, friendly, and safe environment for young children to learn and grow up in and into remarkable individuals. Parent involvement is celebrated at the school, which in turn only enriches the student's experience as well as the parents'. To be a part of Rosefield, is to be a part of a family!

Posted August 28, 2014
We love Imagine Rosefield. I have a 3rd grader and a kindergartner enrolled at Imagine Rosefield. This is their first year at this school, and I wish I would have sent them here last year instead of enrolling in the Dysart District. There are so many positive things about this school. The teachers and staff are always friendly and warm, and make every parent and student that comes into the school feel welcome. Principal Mecca is very friendly and involved with the activities around school, and can even be seen helping out with parent drop off and pick up. There is great communication between the teachers/staff and parents regarding the goings-on around school with the mass emails, classroom newsletters, mobile phone apps, and class websites. I really could go on and on with positive words. The ONLY bothersome thing about the school, is that there is no busing available, and parent drop-off/pick-up is pretty crazy. Imagine does a great job of managing the traffic as best they can to make the drop off/pick up go as smooth as possible, though.

Posted August 28, 2014
My son absolutely loves this school! The teachers are great, and the office staff is also very friendly and helpful!

Posted August 27, 2014
My kids have been going to Rosefield for 2 years and we all absolutely love it. The teachers and staff are warm, friendly and talented in what they do! Outstanding place!!

Posted August 27, 2014
This is our first year at Rosefield. We have 2 children that attend, one in Kindergarten and one in 1st grade. We were looking at schools that were a little more focused on academics.. but still made it a fun place to come to everyday. This is definitely it. I have watched my littlest one in Kinder come home and tell me how great his day was and all the new and exciting things he learned (shout out to Mrs. Heimann). As far as the 1st grader he was a little behind, given the fact that the school he attended the prior year, was not as driven as Rosefield. After a discussion for about 35 min on the phone one night with his 1st grade teacher.. I knew that this teacher was NOT going to give up on my son. Not only did I feel that, but she told me that as well... it will still be a long road to get him where he needs to be BUT with the motivation of this teacher (Mrs. Gutherie) we WILL make it. Thank you Rosefield.

Posted August 26, 2014
This is our third year at Rosefield and we love it! We started our daughter a year early and she is excelling academically. The teachers are great and Mr. Mecca is very supportive. We are very happy here!!

Posted August 26, 2014
I think imagine rosefield is a wonderful school with amazing teachers and staff. My daughter loves this school and has shown growth in her academics since switched to imagine rosefield.

Posted August 26, 2014
I have a 2nd grader and a Kindergartner and we couldn't be happier. This is our third year at this school and we have no complaints. I love that the school administration communicates with us often (sometimes twice a week) through email. The teachers we've had are exceptional. My kids are receiving an outstanding education. We love Imagine Rosefield!

Imagine Rosefield
12050 N. Bullard Avenue, Surprise, AZ  85379
Last modified Imagine Rosefield is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Rosefield Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 188 reviews.