Public charter
Surprise, AZ

Posted August 25, 2014
Love imagine rosefield..my kids have gone there for the past 3 years..great teachers and staff..thank you Rosefield for giving my children a great elementary experience..

Posted August 21, 2014
I love this school and more each and every day my daughter attends here. This is her first year at Imagine prep and I am soo thankful! Believe me I have done my homework on schools from the state report cards to the great school website and ya know something my kids attended a school that was a 9 of 10 on here and got an A report card from the state and ya know something it was the worst school I have ever had my kids in! This scoop is amazing the teachers are kind and helpful they'll contact you if you have any questions or concerns the office staff is attentive and whenever I have a question they're always ready to help and always speak so kindly of my daughter by name. I love this school and highly recommend it to parents considering it believe me I could've been to other places but I am so thankful God helped me pick this one it is amazing!

Posted September 10, 2013
So far very pleased with the safety, teachers, activities and challenging curriculum . My son is very happy there. .

Posted August 04, 2013
Very sorry to see the middle school drop to a C (a whole grade level) with the new implementation of the Cambridge Program. Also very disappointed to see the average teacher has only 1 year experience.

Posted August 01, 2013
We have had a very positive experience with Imagine Prep middle school. They have been very accommodating with my daughters learning experience where the public schools were just going to stick her in with all the other kids her age. She has truly enjoyed the challenge they have presented her with and is ready for more challenges. I love that when we walk in they know who we are not just another number.

Posted April 30, 2012
I enjoy this school and so do our kids. We plan on them to continue into high school here at Imagine Prep. The teachers care, they work to challenge all the kids according to their individual performance. Not too many schools can do that. The school has about 4-500 kids in all middle and high school combined. Love the small atmosphere. My kids enjoy the teachers and kids. It is great when my kids can actually say they enjoy school and want to achieve success in life because they see how much the teachers care about their academic success in preparing for life. Thanks Imagine.

Posted April 10, 2011
I'm sure that they exist, but I could not "imagine" a worse place for my child to be educated. You and your child will sign a syllabus that outlines all of the academic and conduct expectations that your child should meet and will be strictly enforced by the staff. Yeah right... I fight at least three times a week with my child for violating the dress code because the faculty will not enforce it (makes you the bad guy). Though they tell you the child MUST turn in their work on time or suffer a 25% deduction in the earned grade or nothing for assignments later than 5 days, my kid regularly turns in work 3 weeks late and gets full credit. He's even turned in a a pile of work that was 2 months old. Thats dang near the whole quarter!!! They dont even grade many of the assignments and simply give an A for turning something in. I'm sorry but my 3rd grader could pass 7th grade at this school. They are teaching the children that tardiness, poor work quality, and disrespect of the schools rules is perfectly acceptable. I'm seriously concerned as to whether or not my child will be ready for 8th grade at another school. PLEASE look elsewhere.

Posted June 04, 2010
Imagine has been a positive experience for my children from the day it opened. They have grown not only academically but also personally. They are given opportunities here that would not have existed in other area schools. The teachers care for them individually and show this in many capacities. I beleive that the Imagine experience has done wonders in preparing them for their future in college and life.

Posted June 23, 2009

Posted March 22, 2009
This is a fantastic school with small class sizes and a lot of technology to assist the students in their learning.

Imagine Middle at Surprise
14850 N. 156th Ave., Surprise, AZ  85379
Last modified Imagine Middle at Surprise is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Middle at Surprise Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top