Public charter
Surprise, AZ
After care: No

Posted March 30, 2013
Best school ever. I've been to over five different schools over the last three years. This one is amazing. The staff and teachers are so friendly and attentive. I feel super safe here. You can actually have a conversation with the administrators. It's a family like environment with serious education. You're expected to give your very best. They push you and keep pushing you to become better and better. Words cannot explain the level and quality of education here. It's the best school I've ever attended. It's challenging but the vast resources make it achievable to grow and prosper. Parents know how I'm doing. The school uniquely makes sure the parents are up to date on everything. No bullying, friend mature students. Love this school.

Posted December 18, 2012
This school is superior. The quality of education is astronomical. The teachers and administration are dedicated to education. I always feel safe here. I love everybody here! It's a great environment without all of the chaos of Willow or Valley..etc. I'm so thankful I go here! The counselor is beyond words. He will help you with anything, life problems, school problems.

Posted November 30, 2011
If you spend anytime at this school, you will understand why it has received the Excelling rating 2 years in a row. There is such a sense of community between the students and staff. Before PHHS was open, my older child was at a district high school and another charter high school, and there is no comparison. My youngest has small class sizes, gets individual attention when needed, and a great new campus. I am so thankful for the leadership and teachers at this school.

Posted October 19, 2011
awesome school. There is NOTHING else like it in Arizona! :) :) PHHS will rock your socks off!

Posted August 25, 2011
AMAZING EXCELLING SCHOOL. There is NOTHING like it out there! :) The academic programs are challenging, the teachers are always willing to help, the classes are rather small, the buildings/campus is/are new, etc.

Posted January 27, 2011
PHHS has high expectations from the students in all areas. However they give the students the means to be successful with academic support if necessary. The low student to teacher ratio ensures your student will get the attention they need. The staff seems to be respectful to the students and treat them fairly. I have had my child there for three years and I am very pleased with the education she has received.

Paradise Honors High School 4

Posted January 06, 2011
The whole 9-12 grade thing above and the 46 students is false. We only go up to juniors this year and we have almost 100 teenagers. The teaching is great and the staff cares for the students. There is way to much homework though and the school is to strict but overall i would say that the school has improved since its first year when me and my peers were freshmans and i cant wait to be the first graduating class.

Paradise Honors High School
12775 N. 175th Avenue, Surprise, AZ  85374
Last modified Paradise Honors High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paradise Honors High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top