Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

The adminstration does a great job of laying out expectations for it students. The teachers have always been willing to help my daughter and soon my son will go there.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love my teachers, all of them are great. I like the honors teachers best.

I am a freshman and can't wait to see how things turn out. The program I am in will help me to be so prepared for college. I will have over 60 credits by the time I graduate, maybe more. My teachers are amazing. I thought HS was going to be scary and a big shock but my teachers were so encouraging.

My child is a freshman and already dual enrolled in college. By the time he graduates he will have over 60 college credits. He also took summer classes and is now enrolled in an honors sophomore class. They have so many opportunities for kids who are serious about their future. He loves his honors teachers. They have kept school exciting and engaging. I can't wait to see what the future brings. Thanks SRHS

As a parent I am embarrassed to even say my child goes to this school. My child is a straight A student and has been all during her high school years. We are getting ready to move out of the Dysart School District, because they are truly HORRIBLE!! After notifying the school of our intention to leave, they are having her do an assignment that is due AFTER we leave. The teacher and administration tells her that if she doesn't turn it in early then she will get a zero.... even though the assignment isn't even due yet. They are also saying that if she doesn't complete her finals (which are done after we move) that she will not get a grade on her transcript. All of this being said the school is going to ruin my daughters chance of getting into a good college because she will get no grade for the semester and a zero on an assignment that isn't due. If you are a parent, please beware of sending your child to this school. They are out for the mighty dollar, not the students.

It is a very good school, with great facilities and staff. There is a good selection of Honors and AP courses. The school a community feeling to it. Things should improve with the move away from AIMS testing and the National Standards becoming the focus.

School staff works very hard to help students be successful. Needs to have parents be more involved.

Last modified Shadow Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.