Posted August 02, 2014
My daughter went to Kingswood for 2 years (kinder and 1st grades) and I'm not impressed one bit! I switched her to a charter and she's much happier as well I! Don't send your child to Kingswood - they won't progress!

Kingswood Elementary School 5

Posted November 26, 2013
I do not think there is anything wrong with this school in regards to the education and anything related to the kids being taught properly,etc...The office staff is great but once in a while the office manager can be a rude, grumpy man. The teachers as a people and the principal are the not the best, lack social skills,etc... but as teachers, they get the job done. They are good at their jobs so I could care less how rude they are to me as long as my son is being educated correctly. My son is in kindergarten and I did not and still do not want him attending here but there are no private schools in the are, and charter schools are terrible, so were stuck. The kindergarten teacher we got and while she is good at her job, from experience and investigating it feels like she may have been a Sargent in her past life, and she lacks in the communication department, but other then that I do not think there is anything wrong with the school. Students, parents, and personalities are one thing, but curriculum and being a good teacher or principal is another. Will keep you posted...

Posted October 01, 2013
This school is terrible I hate this school I am a student there and I've been there for about 4 weeks and rarely any kids care about there grades and on my third day I got my phone stolen DO NOT ENROLL YOUR CHILDREN HERE

Kingswood Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2013
Terrible parking! Dropping off and picking up is a nightmare. Parent teacher nights a nightmare! Your not allowed to park in front, that's blocked off. You can't park to the right that's faculty only. You can't park on side of street you'll get a ticket. You can't park across the street that's the churches parking lot. Ummmn hello! I was told by the cop to keep driving in circles until I was able to turn into parking lot, that was a crazy day as the street was blocked by massive traffic with nowhere to go, the buses couldn't even get out of the school! Something needs to be done. This is absurd.

Posted June 11, 2011
Kingswood Elementary is a terribly ran school. From the us against them mentality of its staff to it's 'we don't have any money for books, so your child should get used to deciphering 3rd and 4th generation photocopies of lessons'. Moreover, the principal has cultivated a staff with a Department of Corrections mentality versus a 'we are here to teach you' mentality, who spend a large majority of their time managing small issues that typically work themselves out. If you have a choice in where you child goes to school, you really want to avoid this one!

Posted June 10, 2011
I am very disappointed in Kingswood and have been for the last few years. The administration doesn't seem to be there for the kids, the teachers try to overcome such low morale but something needs to change there and its the administration. When your leader is a poor one how do you expect the kids or teachers to excel. So many staff have left or been pushed out of there as well. It hasbecome one of the saddest schools in the district when it used to be one of the best. Poor judgement on the Districts behalf to keep the administration on staff. after numerous reports of failure and disappointment have come to their attention .They have lost the great employees and chose to keep the failing staff in their place.

Posted January 29, 2010

Kingswood Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My son's teacher is awesome! Everyone seems to really care about the children!

Kingswood Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My grandson has really been happy since he transferred to this school. The faculty there cares so much about the children.

Posted May 27, 2009

Kingswood Elementary School
15150 West Mondell Road, Surprise, AZ  85374
Last modified Kingswood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingswood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top