Tempe, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,417

Posted December 14, 2013
Tempe High School is the best school!! I am currently a Senior and i can say im going to miss this school very much! The teachers here are the best people you'll ever meet! They really care about there students and help them learn and have fun at the same time! This school is an "A" rated school due to our amazing AIMS scores! Also the students here are so nice! This shcool isnt divided ex. athletes, nerds, etc. Everybody gets along and everyone here is different/ unique. We also very diverse. There is many great programs here like H.O.P.E, Avid, IB, Key Club, that would help students when applying for college and their future. The campus's architecture is beautiful! We are also very "Green". We have Earth Week that focuses on how to be sustainable at school and at home. I cant believe im gonna graduate this year! I made so many memories here that i am never going to forget! :') Class of 2014!! \m/ Go Buffs!!!

Posted May 25, 2011
Tempe High is an awesome school. Sports, lunch, and staff members are the most main reasons why THS is the best. Playing for Tempe is an honor. Playing sports is another way to stay healthy. During lunch you can do a bunch of things such as: computers, finish work, eat, or just sit and relax with your friends. Last but not least, Tempe High has our friendly, kind, and loving staff members. They are like our own posse. They are always there when you need help. THS rocks!

Posted May 25, 2011
Tempe high school for a few students is the best school they ve ever been to. Tempe high school is a very recognized school . Its known very well because of the students, staff and teachers. The students of Tempe high are very smart and most of the new students enroll in the AVID program to help them how to go to college. These students have high hopes of going to college and Tempe high is really helping them accomplish their goals. The staff here at Tempe high are very good they help out when ever a student is having a bad day and he or she feels like fighting and they know how to control the situation. They always give support to the student s in more need. The teachers of Tempe high school are the best. They are the most carrying teachers I have ever met. They give you support in all your problems whether it s emotional or psychological. Finally three good reasons why Tempe High School is the best is because the students, the staff, and the teachers.

Posted May 25, 2011
Tempe High School is the best because of the teachers, friends, and students. Teachers are great. They teach us, and help us to gain credits to graduate. I thinks its really generous of them to stay after school and help us with our work. Some of the most important people in my life are my friends. I met all of them at Tempe High School. Students at Tempe High School are very nice and friendly. New students are always welcomed with a smile. Everyone gets along great. Tempe High School is a great place with fabulous teachers, friends, and students. Tempe High School Is The Best!

Posted May 25, 2011
Tempe High School is the best because of the teachers, students and transportation. The teachers here are great. They make sure students strive to do their best. They offer tutoring whenever you need it. The students are very friendly. They come from different cultural backgrounds. Which makes our school very diverse. The transportation is very helpful to students. If we didn t have it we wouldn t be able to get to school and back home. It also helps our environment. As you can see Tempe High School is the best school to attend to due to the teachers, students and transportation. I would highly recommend this school to others. Go BUFFS!

Posted May 25, 2011
One thing I like about Tempe high is how much they care. They never let us fail but at the same time give us a good time. For example they give us a study picnic to help us with finals. That s a big part of our grade and they gave us more time to practice. Another thing is our gear. We have so much cool Tempe high clothes and uniforms. THS shirts, sweaters, water bottles everything following sustainability. Our number one goal. Everyone s so involved. Everyone shares and speaks their mind. Everyone gets along. Last thing I like about Tempe is how much they share. They never give up on us and they re not the type that just throw things at us they take time so we can pass. The students are so cool and gets along. We are the best school in Tempe district since 1908.

Posted May 25, 2011
Tempe high school is the best high school in the Tempe district because of the teachers, students, and the sport teams. The teachers are super fun! They are very good at teaching and know how to have fun simultaneously. The students are the most awesome in the district. The students aren t in different groups of people like most schools, they just intermingle and you don t see that in any other schools, Tempe s sports teams are the best! Go buffs! We ve won tons of championships and even when we lose we re not put down. Tempe high school is such a positive school, I recommend anyone to come here. Tempe high is over 100 years old, and its still up and running. Tempe high is fun, green, and the best school ever!!!!!!! :D

Posted May 25, 2011
This school is very great because the teacher are always there to help, the rest of the staff are friendly and helpful, and the diversity of the students is great. This is a great school to meet different people of races.

Posted May 24, 2011
Tempe High School in my own opinion is an amazing school because the students and, our teachers, and most of all the programs they have here. Students come form different schools and most of them are so different in there own way, but they are all nice and friendly we all get together and help each other out. Our teachers care for us so much. They care about success to the point that they give up there own time to the students that need help, or need to finish up there work, so we can graduate and get a successful job, when we grow up so life can be a little easier. The programs they have here are really great. The one that helps me out us the H.O.P.E program. It gets you ready for working in the health department, getting ready for college, also the future. There are more programs, but the one thing I like is the H.O.P.E program. I think Tempe High is a positive environment for students, teachers, and students that want to go to a very good programs. I will tell all my friends and family to go here. This school just keeps improving and being more successful. The principal here is the best. He cares about us and his school. This school is the best. Go Buffs!!!!

Posted May 24, 2011
What I like about Tempe high is all the girls here from young freshman to seniors especially some of my sisters friends. I m going to miss the seniors that are leaving. I also like the basketball team since I m a tall person to block people and dunk. This year we almost toke the championship but its ok. I like to play it in p.e. I m going to train over summer for basketball and lift weights. But ima miss school in summer since I actually wanna come now. I like the photography class that there s all class year mix in to get to know people. Tempe buffs all the way. yea!

Tempe High School
1730 S. Mill Ave., Tempe, AZ  85281
Last modified Tempe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tempe High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top