Tempe, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted August 29, 2012
As a parent, I was desperate to find a school my son could succeed in. He had gotten to the point that he didn't want to go to school because of a fear of being bullied, teased and picked on. And then, I found Howard Gray. Their school values all children and the students are amazingly tolerant of their own. Tolerance and acceptance of others is emphasized at the school and my son felt immediately welcome. His self-esteem and confidence blossomed and he began getting A's and B's. I couldn't be happier with the results! They are truly a blessing!!

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted October 04, 2009

Posted August 20, 2009
Former student from 2005, I will say in short that Howard S Grey has not only helped me get through school however has gave me the skills needed to attend High School and Graduate, from being in special ed to regular ed classes and graduating in 2008. I now own a business and highly succesful, Howard S Grey has supportive staff and those who do care about those who need a little more assistance with their education.

Banner Children's Academy 4

Posted June 01, 2009
I had nearly given up hope that we would find an educational environment where my son could be successful. After enrolling him at Howard S. Gray, my son not only survived high school, but thrived in his studies and the positive reinforcement he received from teachers and support staff. This is a school for special kids who have special needs or circumstances and fortunately ours is a success story. Thanks.

Banner Children's Academy 1

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted August 04, 2008
It was the best school I've ever been to. The friendships I formed at Howard Gray, with both students and teachers, helped me improve my social skills. My time at Howard Gray prepared me to transition back to a regular school, where I was afraid that I would do horribly. However, thanks to the help I received at this wonderful school, I performed wonderfully, and graduated from a normal high school. In short, this school helped me to succeed far beyond my expectations, and allowed me to have fun doing so.

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted September 15, 2007
This is an excellent school for emotionally fragile children. The staff are warm and caring. My child never had such a successful experience. He truly feels valued and loves going to school!

Posted August 31, 2006
- a former student
Great School, Help always provided, friendly staff, homework hardly ever provided except on occasions. Firdays is educational movie days on history etc. Highly recommended for students who have a hard time in Public Schools. -D Alexander

Banner Children's Academy
1410 W. 10th Place Tempe 85281, Tempe, AZ  85281
Last modified Banner Children's Academy is a Private school that serves grades 4-12
Banner Children's Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top