4-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Banner childrens academy is an excellent school for my child, who has emotional disabilities. Every child feels included and valued. Teachers work so closely with the kids on an individualized basis. They also work closely with the parents to help achieve goals. The program addresses each child's needs. The focus is on managing and shaping positive learning and social behavior. I don't think my child could have survived a typical public high school or a stressful private school. I am grateful he has Banner Children's Academy.

The staff, faculty and administration at this school embrace your child's learning differences and transform struggling students into happy and productive young adults. Their commitment all students is to meet them on their terms, understand student's learning and behavioral needs, and teach the child the skills to succeed as they enter the workplace and continue their education. The rules are known in advance and applied fairly. Each student has their own voice and is empowered to advocate for themselves. This school develops a sense of community among the student body, and mentor respect and support. This GREAT SCHOOL is the definition of “No Student Left Behind”!

As a parent, I was desperate to find a school my son could succeed in. He had gotten to the point that he didn't want to go to school because of a fear of being bullied, teased and picked on. And then, I found Howard Gray. Their school values all children and the students are amazingly tolerant of their own. Tolerance and acceptance of others is emphasized at the school and my son felt immediately welcome. His self-esteem and confidence blossomed and he began getting A's and B's. I couldn't be happier with the results! They are truly a blessing!!

Former student from 2005, I will say in short that Howard S Grey has not only helped me get through school however has gave me the skills needed to attend High School and Graduate, from being in special ed to regular ed classes and graduating in 2008. I now own a business and highly succesful, Howard S Grey has supportive staff and those who do care about those who need a little more assistance with their education.

I had nearly given up hope that we would find an educational environment where my son could be successful. After enrolling him at Howard S. Gray, my son not only survived high school, but thrived in his studies and the positive reinforcement he received from teachers and support staff. This is a school for special kids who have special needs or circumstances and fortunately ours is a success story. Thanks.

It was the best school I've ever been to. The friendships I formed at Howard Gray, with both students and teachers, helped me improve my social skills. My time at Howard Gray prepared me to transition back to a regular school, where I was afraid that I would do horribly. However, thanks to the help I received at this wonderful school, I performed wonderfully, and graduated from a normal high school. In short, this school helped me to succeed far beyond my expectations, and allowed me to have fun doing so.

This is an excellent school for emotionally fragile children. The staff are warm and caring. My child never had such a successful experience. He truly feels valued and loves going to school!

Last modified Banner Children's Academy is a Private school that serves grades 4-12