9-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
Tempe, AZ

Posted January 20, 2010
Student Choice High School offers a streamlined learning environment with attentive teachers and a 10-1 Student Teacher Ratio. It's a great place to graduate!

Posted September 21, 2009
I'm a former graduate from Student Choice and this school not actually helped me graduate but I earned good friends and the teachers, man I can tell you that they help you in anything you need help in. Not only did I get helped but I had fun and yeah I know somtimes we got in trouble but this the school to go to . GO STUDENT CHOICE!!!!

Student Choice High School 4

Posted September 14, 2009
Mr Peterson is the man. This math teacher not only knows his stuff when it comes to math but connects with the students in a way that makes learning the subject much more appealing. Miss Burton <3 sorry to hear your gone but you were the best eng. teacher I could have ever asked for.

Posted March 27, 2008
i love my high school! =]

Posted August 23, 2005

Posted July 31, 2005
- a former student
Actually I went to school here at Student Choice and I loved it, the teachers were very helpfull and so was the principal, you go your own pace(Thats what I loved about it).

Student Choice High School 4

Posted May 03, 2005
This is a great school for people looking to catch up on credits or graduate early. Most of the work is based on computers, you work at your own pace, and it's half day which is great for working or parent students.

Student Choice High School