Posted May 26, 2009
I would definately recoommned this school to many others.

International Commerce High School - Tempe 5

Posted April 13, 2009
I would definately recommend this school to others. I have actually recommended that my nephew attend here. These teachers are wonderful! They are very helpful and interact one on one with each student. Keep up the great work! Going to this school has changed my outlook on learning and attending school. Thank you!

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted October 28, 2008
It was perfect for son. It was the best way for him to get his High School Diploma

International Commerce High School - Tempe 5

Posted September 16, 2008
I think this school is pretty good if you work during the day and cant get to school normal hours. they are very open minded.

International Commerce High School - Tempe
1105 E. Broadway Road, Tempe, AZ  85282
Last modified International Commerce High School - Tempe is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
International Commerce High School - Tempe Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top