Tempe, AZ

Phoenix Metro Islamic School 5

Posted September 16, 2011
I put my daughters to PMIS not expecting much, but they have so far happily surprised me. It is by far the best school for kids to learn about Islam, Quran and Arabic, along with right behavior and morals. No question about it. In terms of academic achievements, the teachers are not top of the crop, but they are trying their best. Small class sizes help and overall there is a very supportive and healthy environments. With some help at home, my daughters are both 1 grade ahead of their level and they score above 80 percentile in standardized tests. They have both become fluent in Quran and can speak some Arabic as well (we do not have Arabic background). Now they have a whole new management, a very capable principal and soon going to move to a brand new building. I guess this is a right time for the parents who are sitting on the fence so far. I am glad I made my choice in favor of PMIS.

Phoenix Metro Islamic School 3

Posted April 09, 2010
PMIS is a good school if you want your children to learn Quran, Arabic, and Islamic Studies. However, the education system is not effective..The teaching methods of some teachers did not benefit me and just made me do all the work..Overall it is good, but it still needs improvement..

Phoenix Metro Islamic School 4

Posted November 05, 2009
PMIS is a very nice and good school. It could do some work on computers, math, and science. But overall i liked it. I learned Quran and Arabic well, and i really enjoyed the Islamic Studies class!! Brother Ali is a great teacher, he really interacts well with the student. The principal Sister Hind is kind and lovable im really happy she was chosen. Even though the school was small and a little cramped im kinda happy i went there. =)

Phoenix Metro Islamic School

Posted March 28, 2009
Phoenix Metro Islamic School is a great school.Its great in quran and aribic. the teachers are nice and so are the students but the education is low

Phoenix Metro Islamic School 5

Posted December 31, 2007
Great school, teachers were nice caring, there was lots of fun and the kids were nice. Overall its a great school even though it is small.

Phoenix Metro Islamic School
125 East 6th Street, Tempe, AZ  85281
Last modified Phoenix Metro Islamic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Phoenix Metro Islamic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top