Bad
Good

Posted May 07, 2015
Best decision I've ever made. Completely changed my attitude about education. Before I wanted to drop out and now I'm going to college. I can't recommend this school enough.

Posted January 03, 2015
This school was phenominal for my son! he transferred here because he was working late at night, ( unitl 1am ) and it was difficult for him to wake up at 630 to go to a traditional school. he was able to go half days from 12-4 and ended up graduating a year and half early with a scholarship to Maricopa community colledge. he brought his gpa up to 3.9 and they are paying for 2 year s of colledge for him! he just turned 17 last month and starts colledge in 3 weeks. we couldn't be prouder. the small group atmostphere here and 1 on 1 attention allowed him the tools he needed to succeed.!! Thank you so much Hunanities and Science!! I hope my younger son decides to come here too!!

Humanities And Science High School - Tempe 4

Posted December 09, 2014
My nephew who was 2 1/2 years behind in school (CPS removed him and we now have him). was able to make up those years and graduate only 3 months behind schedule!

Posted October 13, 2009
This was a terrific choice for my daughter. She was able to finish all her high school credits two years early, and they paid 100% including books, for her to go to Chandler/Gilbert Community College until she was of her normal age to graduate HS. She ends up graduating HS on time with her AA degree! THANK YOU Humanities and Science Institute !!!

Posted September 05, 2006
I wanted to thank the Principal of the School for his personal help in helping my daughter graduate from High School. If it were not for his help my daughter would not have made it. I am forever in debt to you. Thanks so very much. Scott Fyffe

Posted August 11, 2006
It seems like this school brings out the potential in all of its students. Choosing and being a recent graduate from this school was one of the best decisions I've made. Any questions I had against the material were all answered on a one on one basis. The quality of the curriculum and teachers are amazing! My grades were a definite and positive improvement after attending this school. This school also offers very flexible schedules for their students. Staff is always professional.

Humanities And Science High School - Tempe
1105 East Broadway Rd, Tempe, AZ  85282
Last modified Humanities And Science High School - Tempe is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12