Public charter
Tempe, AZ

1 review of this school

Humanities And Sciences Academy Arizona 5

Posted September 17, 2014
This school allowed me to complete my high school diploma in a peaceful and supportive environment. I then went on to enlist in the Air Force and my life has changed dramatically since. The principal was directly involved in my education and the stuff was friendly and helpful. I am forever grateful for the education and kindness I received here. Thank you!

Humanities And Sciences Academy Arizona
1105 East Broadway Road, Tempe, AZ  85282
Last modified Humanities And Sciences Academy Arizona is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Humanities And Sciences Academy Arizona Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top