Public charter
Tempe, AZ

Posted November 24, 2014
My children have attended the middle school and one has entered the high school and they are prepared and adjusted. The teachers are helpful and the school communicates frequently. We love and recommend this school.

Posted July 25, 2014
My daughter went to New School for The Arts Middle School and this year will be going to the High School. She LOVES this school and is excelling in both her arts and academics.

Posted June 10, 2014
This school has been great for all my children. The faculty and admin are caring and provide a great learning environment. Thank God for charter schools!

Posted September 18, 2008
My daughter graduated from NSAA and now my son is in the middle school, he has ADHD and I cannot begin to express how amazing the staff and the Director have been with him. He has developed a new appreciation for the Arts and is thriving in the school. Kudos to each and everyone of them especiall Katy Cardenas the Dean, she is amazing !

Posted May 01, 2007
As a Native New Yorker, raised in the public school system, this school was a welcomed change for my middle schoolers. The hands on activities reinforce the classroom, book learning. The teachers are excellent, caring and are easy to approach without fear that your child will be treated differently the next day. I wish this school could open its' doors to younger students who would benefit from the hands on activity experience. This year will end our Middle School time with NSA and August will begin our High School time at NSA all on one campus! Because it is a performing arts school, expect evening and weekend performances and afterschool rehearsals then get ready to sit back, enjoy the show and feel your heart explode with pride!

Posted February 10, 2007

Posted April 21, 2005
The academic program is excellent. Teachers keep things interesting and use lecture, hands-on, and project approaches to learning. I have had three children go through the program now, and they have loved it and done really. The arts at this school are far and above any arts program that I've been involved in. Because the school is small, the students behave as a community and I have seen tremendous support between students as well as from teachers. As a parent, I was welcomed from the start to participate as much as I wanted, and I was allowed in the classroom to observe and volunteer. I am just so impressed with the quality of the teaching staff as well. Each teacher is smart, thoughtful and caring to the students, and each student gets very good attention.

New School For The Arts Middle School 4

Posted April 07, 2005
I am a student at this school, I Love the inviroment and most of the kids are friendly. It has its fair share of problems but they fix it with, a whole bunch of lunch detention. I myself have gotten 2 weeks for doing nothing more then coming to class late on one day. but my favorite teacher would have to be Tori, she teaches dance. All of the girls in the class get along just fine Tori treats us like adults and thinks of us as her own kids. Shes fun and kind, OH I could go on and on and on and on. If you are looking for a school that is a little bit on the wild side, THIS IS IT!

New School For The Arts Middle School
1216 E. Apache Blvd, Tempe, AZ  85281
Last modified New School For The Arts Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New School For The Arts Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top