K-8|Private

Bad
Good

If you're looking for a school, then look no further than Bethany Christian School. not only are their academics top notch but it's taught through a Christian worldview. A little over a year ago we started looking into private schools, Bethany Christian School was the second school we toured and we knew immediately that we had found a gem. Unsure that we could afford private education, Jordan Whitlach answered every one of our questions and guided us through the scholarship process. Everyone from the principal, Ms. Sterkowitz to the teachers, office ladies and after care staff will leave you feeling at ease, knowing that you're leaving your child in a safe and caring environment.

All four of my children attend Bethany. We love the small class sizes, excellent teaching, and great friendships at our school! And the best is my kids get to hear the Bible everyday! We never thought we could afford Christian education but with STOs we can!

We LOVE this school! We have been at B.C.S. for two and a half years and could not be happier. The education is amazing and test results/school rankings show that, but we love B.C.S. because of the Truth that is taught there. We send our son (and next year sons) to school KNOWING that he is safe. He is taught the Truth and is loved by his teachers. One day, I got a call from the nurse and she said that my son didn't have a fever and she didn't know whether or not he should go home or stay. She told me that while she walked to his classroom she prayed. Knowing that my son is so loved that not only his teacher prays for him, but also his sweet school nurse, blesses me. He is in loving hands. The B.C.S. community is also wonderful. My son has wonderful friends and we have become close with other B.C.S. parents. I recommend this school 100%.

Thank you to everybody at BCS for the great welcome that you have give us being new this year! You are truly a big blessing for my family! Not only my children are getting great academically but spirituality they are growing in the love of God. This is priceless!! For all the parents that are looking for a great school for your children, this is the one, you'll feel it the moment you enter the school. Also remember it doesn't need to be expensive, Arizona has a law call AZ School choice that will give part/full scholarships for your children to attend this school using Arizona Tax Credit.

We love Bethany Christian School! We have 2 kids, one in elementary and the other in middle school. This is our first year attending, as we moved here this last summer. The teachers and staff have really made all of us feel welcome and as a part of the family this year, and that has meant so much to us! My kids were in great schools previously, one was in public and one was in private Christian, but WOW, do I ever wish my kids had been attending here since day one! I know that when I send my children to school each day that they are receiving an excellent, well above average, top-notch, Christ-centered education that is second to none! I have the honor of volunteering at the school regularly and Christ is evident everywhere I go! The only thing I wish it offered...High School!!! I highly recommend BCS for your child/children...you won't be disappointed!!

At Bethany Christian School, challenging and engaging academic learning is seen in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Discipleship training is modeled in the teachers lives. I like that students are discipled daily through bible lessons and weekly chapels. I ve never experienced a more caring and involved school environment. Administration, students, teachers, staff and parents rally around one another in prayer and support. The community environment is even evident in the fun events they host every year: County Fair and Turtle Race. Everyone is involved!

Bethany Christian School has been a blessing on my son and our family. My son has special learning needs and they have gone above and beyond to accomodate us. They love of Christ shines through this school. They truly care about their students and families. I would recommend this school to anyone.

We have two students at Bethany Christian and we look forward to them both graduating from 8th grade. Our family has been blessed by being a part of this school community. Wouldn't want to be any where else. Just wish they had a high school program.

We couldn't have been more blessed to find this school after moving to AZ. The teachers and administrators go above and beyond. They truly care about each individual student and get to know them personally. My daughter has flourished since attending here. We love the small school environment and the sense of community that is a part of life. My daughter is not only receiving an excellent education but she is being taught the values and principles needed to be a good person in life. I believe that this strong foundation will help her to make wise decisions in

Excellent academics. Great teachers that really seem to care about the students. It's great to have a teacher who can help to guide your child through rough times by directing them to God and the scriptures. It is highly recommended.

Last modified Bethany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8