Posted March 31, 2014
Thank you to everybody at BCS for the great welcome that you have give us being new this year! You are truly a big blessing for my family! Not only my children are getting great academically but spirituality they are growing in the love of God. This is priceless!! For all the parents that are looking for a great school for your children, this is the one, you'll feel it the moment you enter the school. Also remember it doesn't need to be expensive, Arizona has a law call AZ School choice that will give part/full scholarships for your children to attend this school using Arizona Tax Credit.

Posted February 13, 2013
We love Bethany Christian School! We have 2 kids, one in elementary and the other in middle school. This is our first year attending, as we moved here this last summer. The teachers and staff have really made all of us feel welcome and as a part of the family this year, and that has meant so much to us! My kids were in great schools previously, one was in public and one was in private Christian, but WOW, do I ever wish my kids had been attending here since day one! I know that when I send my children to school each day that they are receiving an excellent, well above average, top-notch, Christ-centered education that is second to none! I have the honor of volunteering at the school regularly and Christ is evident everywhere I go! The only thing I wish it offered...High School!!! I highly recommend BCS for your child/children...you won't be disappointed!!

Posted June 03, 2012
At Bethany Christian School, challenging and engaging academic learning is seen in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Discipleship training is modeled in the teachers lives. I like that students are discipled daily through bible lessons and weekly chapels. I ve never experienced a more caring and involved school environment. Administration, students, teachers, staff and parents rally around one another in prayer and support. The community environment is even evident in the fun events they host every year: County Fair and Turtle Race. Everyone is involved!

Posted March 13, 2012
Bethany Christian School has been a blessing on my son and our family. My son has special learning needs and they have gone above and beyond to accomodate us. They love of Christ shines through this school. They truly care about their students and families. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 21, 2012
We have two students at Bethany Christian and we look forward to them both graduating from 8th grade. Our family has been blessed by being a part of this school community. Wouldn't want to be any where else. Just wish they had a high school program.

Posted May 24, 2011
We couldn't have been more blessed to find this school after moving to AZ. The teachers and administrators go above and beyond. They truly care about each individual student and get to know them personally. My daughter has flourished since attending here. We love the small school environment and the sense of community that is a part of life. My daughter is not only receiving an excellent education but she is being taught the values and principles needed to be a good person in life. I believe that this strong foundation will help her to make wise decisions in

Posted May 20, 2011
Excellent academics. Great teachers that really seem to care about the students. It's great to have a teacher who can help to guide your child through rough times by directing them to God and the scriptures. It is highly recommended.

Posted January 29, 2011
We had two children go through Bethany Christian School from 1st -8th grade. We have seen the school transform from the years when it was still part of the Bethany Community Church and located on the church campus. I believe this school is still a work in progress, but the administration and school board are on the right path. Like all schools it is not perfect, but I have seen some very positive changes made in the past few years that are making it better. They try very hard to provide broad academic curriculum and extra curricular activities. The sports program is up and coming and they offer insturmental and vocal music and have an excellent fine arts(drama)program. They have a modern computer lab and brand new sports court. If you are looking for a wonderful Christian elementary & middle school for your kids. BCS is the place to look. You will love the teachers, administration and family atmosphere.

Bethany Christian School 0

Posted April 08, 2010
We attended Bethany Learning Center, which is right by Bethany Christian school, and were thrilled with the education our children received. We thought when we transferred it would be the same, but it was not. The teachers seem to teach a whole different way, that was not good for my kids. The teachers were not as loving. We transferred to Surrey Garden and have been so much happier.

Posted January 11, 2010
BCS is great! We have had our kids in Christian school since the were in Pre-K. We attended a smaller christian school in Chandler for 6 years until, we needed a middle school for our oldest. We found BCS and we have been so blessed. The middle school teachers are so committed to what they do. Science class is 'messy' and amazing! The Computer Program will impress you and prepare your kids for the future. The Bible curriculum will teach your kids to Know their Faith, Defend their Faith, and Share their Faith. They offer a variety of Sports for both Elementary and Middle School and the school really nurtures the programs. We love it there and would recommend it as a must see if you are looking into Christian Education.

Bethany Christian School
6304 South Price Rd., Tempe, AZ  85283
Last modified Bethany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Bethany Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.