Public charter
Tempe, AZ
Before care: Yes

Imagine Tempe 2

Posted December 17, 2014
We are not fans of this school anymore. I pulled one of my children out and sent her back to her home school where she is happy. The 8th grade science teacher appears to just be there to collect a check. My other children are unhappy there. We are trying just to get through the rest of the school year. I doubt my children will return next year.

Posted December 16, 2014
My child has attended Imagine Tempe since Pre-K and is now in 2nd grade. I absolutely love the individualized attention students receive. Teachers do an excellent job communicating with parents whether it's regarding academics or school events. My daughter has loved all her teachers and has grown so much. I love Imagine!

Imagine Tempe 3

Posted October 26, 2014
Horrible if you've been there for a few years. Teachers leave this place like flies. Regional makes the dumbest decisions for the school. Curriculum is low. They are running this school on a limb and can no longer keep my kids there.

Posted June 27, 2014
This is an awful school. The drama is never ending. I don't want a little girl to feel the way she does about going to school. My daughter is unhappy and her teacher is the worst. The staff has consistently turned over since we got here. Don't send your student here.

Posted June 27, 2014
I am sad I chose this school for my student. What a mistake! Her teacher is someone who doesn't even have a degree.

Posted May 04, 2014
I really like this school and have to say my daughter really likes her teacher Mrs.Kelly she is the best teacher.

Posted April 25, 2014
If you are a perspective teacher, parent, or student STAY AWAY!!!!! This school has inconsistent leadership, bad wages for teachers, and poor educational history. This school does not even have a curriculum. The school itself is in a shopping plaza next to a Goodwill. The security at this school is shotty at best, there is a homeless refuge center near the school as well. So with this combination of the homeless center and the goodwill, there a lot of sketchy individuals who pass through the school area.

Posted April 10, 2014
I don't know what to say except think twice before sending your child to this school. Today my student called me crying from the office and told me that she was being bullied. This is not what I wanted for my child.

Posted February 26, 2014
Imagine Tempe is a wonderful school that has great individualized education for each of their students. My student receives after school tutoring that has greatly helped him! His teacher, Mr. Gruber, has communicated well with me all year long! This positive review contest the principal has created excited me because it has given me the chance to express my appreciation to the school and to my son's teacher, Mr. Gruber!

Imagine Tempe 4

Posted February 24, 2014
I am extremely happy to announce my son is a student of Imagine. The learning curriculum is awesome. My son comes home and surprises me with what he has learned daily. The teachers are fantastic and always there when needed. Special thanks to Ms. Shaw a wonderful first grade teacher.

Imagine Tempe
1538 East Southern Ave., Tempe, AZ  85282
Last modified Imagine Tempe is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Tempe Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 92 reviews. Top