Tempe, AZ

The Aces-Tempe 4

Posted August 30, 2015
This school is for kids with special needs or behavior problems. I think the school has been good for my son. Overall it's a good quality school. You have to stay on the teachers some to get progress reports. If you show your interested in your child's care you will get more from them. The only issue I have if too many kids of different ages are in the same classes. Such as 8 and 9 year olds in class with a 12 or 13 year old. I think that's too old to be in the same classes. Other than that I have had a good experience here. Its something you want only to use temporarily because you want your child to be in the company of general education children at some point.

The Aces-Tempe