Bad
Good

I was very skeptical about this school when my kid started here. I had read bad reviews and tried signing up for another school but was too late. Good thing for my kids I was slow switching and did not get it done. I have two kids there now. One finishing up third grade and the other finishing up first grade. A new principal came on three years ago. She is amazing. I imagine she has something to do with the incredible staff at this school. From top to bottom this school has improved beyond my hopes and expectations. Security has been improved as well which means the world to me. The librarian is the best ever. I didn't even know a librarian could be so involved. The music instructor gets the kids excited about her class which is great for my kids as I am not a music kind of parent. The special needs staff feels like family. They are top notch in every way. I feel like I could not possibly have found a better teaching staff for my kids at any other school no matter the location or cost. These teachers would give any teacher in our country a run for their money for teacher of the year. WELL DONE ARREDONDO!!!

This school has surpassed all of my expectations. Both of my children currently attend and both are happy to be at Arredondo. The principal is fantastic. She really cares, and will always address any personal concerns kindly and efficiently. It is rare in my experience to have so many wonderful, caring and happy people all in one place, but Arredondo really has it all. The campus is safe, clean, and they really do care.

i had my daughter in there for kindergarten, 1st and 2nd, they differently just send your kid to the next grade even if their not up to standards i knew i should have taken my daughter out middle of 2nd grade but i didnt cause of friends but now i know better, shes in mesa school now and getting the help she needs and they put more effort into helping her and caring

Friendly, qualified adults to meet the needs of all types of children. My granddaughter enjoys going to school at Arredondo. The teacher care and gives that little extra needed to the students

Arredondo school is really good....Principal and teachers are very friendly and my child is very comfortable with them.They take lot of personal care and have regular parent-teacher conferences.

My school is excellent and the principal and teachers are very friendly to the students.

Arredondo elementary school is superb and all of the teachers are open minded and take personal care a lot.principal is very friendly to the students and parents.

Arredondo school is a great school for kids. Learning and taking extra time out for those who are in need. I am so glad my kids go here.

It is a bit unfair that under "recent" reviews, the ones on here are dating over 7 years back. My child started this school, which is nice, clean with a friendly and knowledgable staff. The teachers are of great caliber, holding Masters Degree in elementary education. The principal is also one great lady, friendly, open minded and always available to parents. Everyone has smiles on their faces and the entire school breeds an atmosphere of positive attitude and respect for each other. Children are always cared for and the nurse is one I would choose over my pediatrician. So far very pleased. I considered online school before I found this gem of one.

My son started at Arredondo in second grade, after failing miserably at a private school. The special education professionals were all amazing and his classroom teacher was nice, but firm and kept my son happy and on track. I made the mistake of pulling him out the following year, for what I thought was a better school, but he and I are both happy that he is back at Arredondo. He has made great strides and has become such an independent learner. Arredondo is the best neighborhood school with the sweetest music teachers. The principal is retiring this year, and will be missed, but the new one seems lovely!

Last modified Arredondo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.