Tempe, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted November 23, 2014
Friendly, qualified adults to meet the needs of all types of children. My granddaughter enjoys going to school at Arredondo. The teacher care and gives that little extra needed to the students

Posted April 03, 2014
Arredondo school is really good....Principal and teachers are very friendly and my child is very comfortable with them.They take lot of personal care and have regular parent-teacher conferences.

Posted August 03, 2013
My school is excellent and the principal and teachers are very friendly to the students.

Posted August 03, 2013
Arredondo elementary school is superb and all of the teachers are open minded and take personal care a lot.principal is very friendly to the students and parents.

Posted August 01, 2013
Arredondo school is a great school for kids. Learning and taking extra time out for those who are in need. I am so glad my kids go here.

Posted August 08, 2012
It is a bit unfair that under "recent" reviews, the ones on here are dating over 7 years back. My child started this school, which is nice, clean with a friendly and knowledgable staff. The teachers are of great caliber, holding Masters Degree in elementary education. The principal is also one great lady, friendly, open minded and always available to parents. Everyone has smiles on their faces and the entire school breeds an atmosphere of positive attitude and respect for each other. Children are always cared for and the nurse is one I would choose over my pediatrician. So far very pleased. I considered online school before I found this gem of one.

Posted May 15, 2012
My son started at Arredondo in second grade, after failing miserably at a private school. The special education professionals were all amazing and his classroom teacher was nice, but firm and kept my son happy and on track. I made the mistake of pulling him out the following year, for what I thought was a better school, but he and I are both happy that he is back at Arredondo. He has made great strides and has become such an independent learner. Arredondo is the best neighborhood school with the sweetest music teachers. The principal is retiring this year, and will be missed, but the new one seems lovely!

Arredondo Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2010
I love Arredondo because my son has had wonderful teachers that has followed his from first grade through fourth. Each teacher recommends to the bnext best every year, which is the reason I haven't removed him from Arredondo.

Arredondo Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
My son has has going to Arredondo since 2006 and only one of his teachers has left. All his previous teachers still communicate with me in regards to my son. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this school, No matter what school a child goes to you will have individuals or things they do that you don't agree with whether it's the faculty or their method. Sometimes people think that the best schools are private but that's not true.

Posted January 22, 2010

Arredondo Elementary School
1330 E Carson Dr, Tempe, AZ  85282
Last modified Arredondo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arredondo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top