Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Center for Educational Excellence 5

Posted May 18, 2016
I chose this school due to a referral from another satisfied parent. I was even more impressed after my kids were students there. My kids are thrilled to go to school every day. The teachers are wonderful. My kids are engaged. They are willing to try anything and they realize the correlation between work and achievement. My kids are confident, hard working students and I attribute it to CEE. I feel the social programs taught to the kids have even improved my parenting skills. Thanks CEE!!!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 18, 2016
Mrs. Catherine has been invaluable in helping my family navigate getting all the kids where they needed to be and all the permission slips for field trips signed and turned in.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 18, 2016
The students are treated with respect and therefore learn by example. I have felt respected even when at times I didn't deserve it.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 18, 2016
The students and faculty get involved in community service such as food drives, feed my starving children, and penny wars for charities.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 18, 2016
They deal with everyone with integrity and teach it by example. There is an openness that is strange at first until you realize trust is expected of everyone and since it is a universal expectation even those doing business at the school live up to that ideal.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 18, 2016
Thank you for be so passionate about kids, teaching them academics and life schools! I love the values they are gaining and the strong life basics of respect, hard work, and being a part of a community at your school! Your positive, powerful leadership is noticed and appreciated!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 18, 2016
We get nightly homework that is very manageable and weekly homework comes home on Friday giving us the weekend, as well as the whole week to get it done and turned in by Thursday. We have a busy life, so I feel this teaches my kids time management and how to organize their weeks.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 18, 2016
I love the experiences our kids gain at CEE that teach them to be caring and compassionate for others. While academics are important, interacting with people is a necessity and our kids learn that too!

Center for Educational Excellence 5

Posted May 18, 2016
CEE offers the best of the best when it comes to academics and opportunity for our kids. The teachers support the individual needs of the students. From the learning growth to the arts and extra curricular, you feel the passion the teachers have to teach and mold our children. The academics are a priority, but CEE offers the experiences and life skills that are important to build our kids into successful young people! Thank you to all of the staff for caring, teaching and believing in our kids!

Center for Educational Excellence 3

Posted May 07, 2016
I believed this school to be great when we first started. Very home like and close. However things changed for me towards the end of the year. I am looking into switching schools.

1700 East Elliot 9, Tempe, AZ  85284
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 139 reviews. (480) 632-1940
Last modified Center for Educational Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.