Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I chose this school due to a referral from another satisfied parent. I was even more impressed after my kids were students there. My kids are thrilled to go to school every day. The teachers are wonderful. My kids are engaged. They are willing to try anything and they realize the correlation between work and achievement. My kids are confident, hard working students and I attribute it to CEE. I feel the social programs taught to the kids have even improved my parenting skills. Thanks CEE!!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

They deal with everyone with integrity and teach it by example. There is an openness that is strange at first until you realize trust is expected of everyone and since it is a universal expectation even those doing business at the school live up to that ideal.

Amount of homework: Agree

We get nightly homework that is very manageable and weekly homework comes home on Friday giving us the weekend, as well as the whole week to get it done and turned in by Thursday. We have a busy life, so I feel this teaches my kids time management and how to organize their weeks.

CEE offers the best of the best when it comes to academics and opportunity for our kids. The teachers support the individual needs of the students. From the learning growth to the arts and extra curricular, you feel the passion the teachers have to teach and mold our children. The academics are a priority, but CEE offers the experiences and life skills that are important to build our kids into successful young people! Thank you to all of the staff for caring, teaching and believing in our kids!

I believed this school to be great when we first started. Very home like and close. However things changed for me towards the end of the year. I am looking into switching schools.

Amount of homework: Disagree

There is only one worksheet each night and it is too easy and you could do it in class and have no homework for the rest of the day. Who does that?

Develops character: Neutral

They let you get away with whatever you want like late homework or some people chew gum without getting in trouble and it basically is horrible.

Well first they have this thing called dollars for duds where you can wear whatever you want....however, you have to pay a dollar. The school is also too small and there is no switching classes and experiences on what other schools are like.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I was NOT prepared for high school when I left this school, we were not learning the curriculum that we should've been, specifically in English. The teachers who did teach very well have left.

Spanish was taught K-3rd, but in 4th grade it stopped...hope that comes back...plus the kids need to learn keyboarding skills to type papers...and I would LOVE to see a cooking class plus some other core classes for 5th-8th grade...awesome teachers & front desk staff!

Last modified Center for Educational Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.