Tempe, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,054

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
Connolly is empathic to all students and situations. They promote BEE Cards, positive referrals on a monthly basis. My sixth grader was give a positive referral and he was thrilled. My seventh grader loves the All Stars program. She is also part of NJHS. In this club, they have done so many things caring for the campus and the community. They lead a school-wide recycling drive.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 02, 2015
I couldn't be happier with the teachers, staff, and administrators on campus at Connolly. They always contact me when needed and I feel I developed a rapport with them.

Posted June 02, 2015
Connolly is the BEST middle school in Tempe. Please take a tour of the school and see for yourself.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
Connolly promotes integrity and fairness with all the "extras" they do for students. My children have enjoyed the clubs and activities. They come home excited about learning and school.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted June 02, 2015
I would like to see more homework. I have come to understand that my sixth grader is in blocked classes where the direct instruction and application is provided during the school day. This is a WONDERFUL thing!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
Connolly has many levels of advancements in different academic content areas. They provide Honors Art, Advanced and Honors classes, ASPIRE gifted classes, and the list go on.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
RESPECT is one of their character traits at Connolly. Students are recognized for supporting their behavior program.

Connolly Middle School 4

Posted May 28, 2015
As I am in aspire officially for a semester and having the chance to experience main campus for the other semester I had very much disliked main campus. On the other hand aspire is a very small structured building holding few kids, giving opportunities to the gifted students that main campus could not withhold. In my favor I was accepted in the gifted program, otherwise I would have changed schools. Aspire itself is a great school

Posted March 14, 2015
Inspiration is one word for Connolly. After participating in their Career Day events, I have never seen such hard-working teachers and staff. I was thoroughly impressed with the students in the AVID program. Students introduced themselves, shook my hand, and asked me questions. Connolly-hats off to you and your AVID program.

Posted September 03, 2014
Everything that I would say about this school is positive. My son is 8th grader there and he likes Connolly better than any other school he attended in the past. As a parent, I am attending monthly Booster club meetings and people there are super nice. So, my rating for this school is excellent and five star.

2002 East Concorda Drive, Tempe, AZ  85282
Last modified Connolly Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Connolly Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top