Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I just attended parent teacher conferences and the teachers were wonderful. They reviewed my son's scores and testing data.

Amount of homework: Agree

It all works. Seems to be just enough for my child on a weekly basis.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Great programs, administration and teachers who teach and develop fairness at the school. Every time I visit their office, I'm welcomed with a caring staff. The teachers' genuine concern is there.

Always a positive things when I'm on campus. I love the TOPS Day when parents get to shadow their children. The best school in Tempe.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I couldn't be happier with the teachers, staff, and administrators on campus at Connolly. They always contact me when needed and I feel I developed a rapport with them.

Connolly is the BEST middle school in Tempe. Please take a tour of the school and see for yourself.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Connolly promotes integrity and fairness with all the "extras" they do for students. My children have enjoyed the clubs and activities. They come home excited about learning and school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I would like to see more homework. I have come to understand that my sixth grader is in blocked classes where the direct instruction and application is provided during the school day. This is a WONDERFUL thing!

As I am in aspire officially for a semester and having the chance to experience main campus for the other semester I had very much disliked main campus. On the other hand aspire is a very small structured building holding few kids, giving opportunities to the gifted students that main campus could not withhold. In my favor I was accepted in the gifted program, otherwise I would have changed schools. Aspire itself is a great school

Everything that I would say about this school is positive. My son is 8th grader there and he likes Connolly better than any other school he attended in the past. As a parent, I am attending monthly Booster club meetings and people there are super nice. So, my rating for this school is excellent and five star.

Last modified Connolly Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.