Tempe, AZ

Posted August 29, 2012
My Daughter goes to KG. This is her third year with PAX. She can read already and do addition. I am always impressed with my baby's increase of knowledge and amount of information she is getting everyday. If you are looking for a fun environment, high quality education oriented school, PAX is the right place.

Posted August 21, 2012
My children have been associated with PAX academy since it's inception. The staff is keenly aware of the educational standards that will enable our kids to compete in a competitive and diverse workforce. There is also a dynamic parent group. My child's ability to calculate numbers in his head has accelerated due to the mental abacus program. His teacher also taught him how to play chess. PAX also has an enrichment program (after normal day school hours) that offers courses in Chinese, Arabic, English, Math, Wushu (martial arts), dance, mental abacus, visual arts,etc. PAX is definitely a diamond in the rough and I hope that they will continue to develop and offer these wonderful progams.

Posted May 21, 2012
As any parent, you expect the best education for your children. My wife and I currently have a first and fourth grader at Pax Academy and our children have never been happier. The small student to teacher ratio maximizes the attention our children and other children deserve. We moved our children from the local public school near our house to Pax Academy and only wished we would have done it sooner. The public school our children were attending fell short of our expectations of an education we felt our children deserved. Dr. Fawzia, the Principal and staff's focus on education at Pax Academy excites us as parents. No school is perfect, but with the improvement our children have made in only 1 year at Pax expresses the potential our children will have as they continue at Pax Academy. Excellent teachers who challenge our children, along with a strong academic program are destined to give our children the best education possible. Thank you Pax Academy...you will continue to have our support!

Posted May 21, 2012
PAX Academy is a diamond in the rough. I have two kids that attend school there, and feel that it is a great fit for them. We struggled for 2 years in the public school system, when our oldest son was not enabled to excel in areas where he was naturally gifted. He was one of the many. At PAX, with joint-grade classes as well as a philosophy of going deeper into subjects, both kids were able to excel beyond our expectations. Looking outside of traditional education, they have learned Abacus, Singapore Math, Hands-on Science, Music, Art, Chinese, and computers. All of this while maintaining the core focus on English and reading.

Pax Academy