Tempe, AZ
After care: No

Posted August 15, 2014
Not satisified, My 6th Grade Year, I was bullied all year long, Saw kids with Weed every day, All my friends, turned into Druggies, All the good people gone, All my friends, gone. The principal called me a Baby for speaking up for being bullied. It's a bad school to me, But to others, I'm glad your son or daughter is having fun, just don't let them get involved with the wrong people.

Posted September 23, 2013
My son is in 6th grade and new to Fees this year. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the Principal and teachers as well as the PTSA. The expectations are clearly communicated to the parents. I love that I know what is happening and be able to plan accordingly. I like that they use ParentVue so I can see my sons grades every day as well as a calendar of assignments. Teachers answer emails in a timely manner and communicate well. The PTSA is really open to new parents. They are professional and keep meetings on time and useful. I am blown away about how much I really like it. I guess there might have been some past problems with this school from the low rating on Great Schools, but I can tell you this is no longer the case.

Posted September 16, 2013
my son was receiving straight F's at the San tan school, prior to moving to Tempe. Ever since he started attending this school he is now back on track with straight A's. nothing else to say. the proof is in the pudding. thank you.

Posted September 10, 2013
I am very satisfied with the curriculum and the staff at Fees. Excellents teachers and nice administration team. They work hard for our kids, to prepare them for a better academic and personal future. I love the orchestra program Mrs. Smith is a wonderful teacher.

Posted September 11, 2012
Fees is a great school! 2 kids, many changes and still loving it. Admittedly, last year was the toughest with the principal out (he took a medical leave, eventually had to resign and sadly just passed)- discipline was not where it should have been and some kids took advantage (as kids this age will). This year Fees has a very strong principal who has the structure and discipline back in place. I love the teachers, it is obvious that they truly care about my kids. My kids are thriving academically and socially. I find it meaningful that they have so many elective opportunities (they get 2 electives every day which really allows them to excel in their given passions). The academics comes easily to both so it is nice to see them given opportunities through art, music and sports to become more well rounded.

Posted April 09, 2012
I like Fees! I have had 3 children attend this school and they have felt safe and comfortable in this structured learning environment. I have found the faculty to be open to my communication and responsive. I appreciate their dedication to my children's education and their big hearts as they often go beyond the call of duty to provide the best opportunities for their students.

Posted April 01, 2012
In my opinion FEES is the worst possible school a child could attend. My daughter is in 7th grade, and her year has been full of nothing but bulling and degrading by other students. On one occassion, my daughter was assulted in the bathroom by another student and it was videotaped. When it was reported to administration, nothing really was done about it, and it was treated as if I was over reacting and the kids were just being kids. I wonder when enough will be enough, maybe when a child dies or commits harm to themselves because their crys for help have gone left unheard or answered. My daughter will be attending a different school next year, where I will be required to provide transportaion, but thats ok, because at least her life and self esteem will not be in jepordy.

Posted March 09, 2012
I am so disappointed in this school. My daughter is a 6th grader and is harassed and berrated on a daily basis because she is not hoodlum like many of the other kids that attend. The school does not do these kids any favors by giving them 2nd and 3rd chances to make up work or retest to bring up their grades. I mean this isn't preparing our kids for the real world. I know my boss doesn't give me multiple chances to do my work correctly so.... The teachers and staff seem to flash a blind eye at the cursing, fighting, threatening and drug exchanges going on and when I expressed concern I was treated as though I was overreacting and it's not just this school it's everywhere. THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL IN THE TEMPE DISTRICT! My child will not be attending next year and it's really a shame because I went to this school 20 years ago and it was great. How times have changed. I will now have to transport her out of the district everyday just so she can get a quality education and not be fearful of being jumped everyday.

Fees College Preparatory Middle School 2

Posted January 06, 2012
There was a time when failing children "failed". Now my child gets a chance (more than one ) to bring his grade to passing. I wonder if this is for the school rating, or my childs. There is NO online accountability for my childs progress. This schools name has been recently renamed, Fees College Prep.? I HAVE gone to board meetings just to be appeased, that the electronic monitoring will be available soon! ( Two years ago) Time to get serious. I have another child entering the middle school system next spring (2012) and I am cautious.

Posted December 11, 2011
I was a student at this school for all three years. I am now a sophomore and so happy I don't have to attend that lousy school! I was an honors student. The teachers, I can say, are the best part of that school. On the other hand, the principal is not. He's terrible. None of my classmates, including myself, liked him. We considered him to be a bit discriminating against some races..

Fees College Preparatory Middle School
1600 E Watson Dr, Tempe, AZ  85283
Last modified Fees College Preparatory Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fees College Preparatory Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top