Tempe, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted August 21, 2014
Our children began at Fuller after school had already begun in 2013. They were both made to feel so welcome and the principal and office staff took time to explain all the pertinent information to my husband and I. The teachers went above and beyond to help acclimate them to their new surroundings and challenge them to keep them interested and excelling. Although they did study for the tests, I feel that they taught as holistically as possible and put forth a well-rounded curriculum. This is their second year at Fuller and the children were so excited to return. The PTA is active and I hope to see more parent involvement this year!

Posted August 14, 2014
I love Fuller! My daughter is now in 1st grade and her teachers so far have been wonderful with gentle guidance, encouragement all while fostering her leadership qualities. The principal is wonderful and engaging. The music teachers are fabulous (All the staff is great) The layout of the school I feel promotes positive relationships between the grade levels vs. separation. The PTO is very strong here and though I cannot commit due to a demanding job, I appreciate all they do and help when I can. We considered a charter but cannot be happier we chose Fuller!

Posted January 07, 2013
Fuller is a fantasic school with amazing leadership and excellent teachers. My son started off at Bustoz and we were reluctant with the change when it merged with Fuller. We had concerns of the school community vanishing because of being bigger but those were quickly stomped out. We have two children attending Fuller now, one who is in fourth grade and the other in kindergarten. I wish we could say teacher names as they definitely deserve to be recognized. We choose the same Kinder teacher as our oldest son since she did such a phenominal job with him by enriching his learning and by having the entire class reading by the end of the school year. Again, she has done a great job with our youngest teaching him to read. The teachers adjusted schedules so my oldest son can go to the 5th grade class for math to make sure that he continues to be enriched and not get bored as well as PACE classes. The principal is the nicest guy and always so positive and INVOLVED in the classrooms. The office staff is amazing too. I know when I send my kids off to school each day they will be safe, cared for and learn not only academics but how to be good citizens. What more could a parent ask for?

Posted August 27, 2012
This school has the childs best interest at heart. My daughter loves this school, staff, and students. Mrs. Cash is an amazing teacher. Sheila the office manager is a job to say hi too. We are so lucky to have such great detication to education at this school. My child attends this school and it feels like family. I am a part of the Fuller Family! Thank you to everyone at this school.

Posted August 16, 2012
best school i love it with all my heart you will also love it with all your heart you will never want to leave

Fuller Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2012
Fuller was our school of choice for the 2011-12 year. Happily greeted in the front office by staff (mainly the lovely Lolly), I knew we would send our child there. Over the summer, staffing changes were made to accommodate the merge with another excelling school. Shelia became the Office Manager. She was a great addition with her professional demeanor with the school community. The kindergarten teacher was very dedicated/knowledgeable. She always strived for excellence/high performance standards with consistant delivery of combining kindness and firmness in classroom management/delivery. It would have been beneficial if more parental involvement took place at Fuller. Setting a tone of welcoming parental involvement is crucial. Orchestrating/ broadening the desire to pursue the needs of all (rather than the agenda of a chosen few) would be terrific!!! The first PTA meeting was standing room only. But, throughout the year participation dropped at an alarming rate. Throughout the year, many parents expressed a desire to have better communication lines open at all levels of our school environment. It takes a ton of time and energy , but it would help Fuller immensely !

Posted June 04, 2012
I have two kids in Fuller one is going into 4th and the other will be starting 1st. THe teachers are great and the entire staff is awesome. The school hit a bump in the road when it merged with Bustos but overall it's awesome! The priniple Mr White is awesome! I'm going to be moving but I will be driving my kids 20 mins to keep them in Fuller.

Posted March 09, 2012
As a first-time mother sending her children off to kindergarten, I can't tell you how pleased I am to have a school like Fuller as our neighborhood school. The principal is incredibly kind and I always see him with a smile on his face. Even more compelling is the fact that he is almost always out in front of the school every morning greeting students as they enter the building, which is unheard of for the head of such a large institution. This, to me, shows that he cares about each and every one of his students. I also believe it is also indicative of the way Fuller operates as a whole. It truly is an amazing place.

Posted February 01, 2012
Fuller is the best school in the world. My daughter attended fuller from first grade through fifth. we had to move and she has not found a school is she happy with. Everyday she woke up to go to school at fuller, she wanted to go to school, now she hates school. The staff is unbelievable, everyone makes you feel so welcomed and the new prinicpal is wonderful. I miss fuller so much i cant even explain it.

Fuller Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2011
This will our first year at Fuller. Last year, I was forced to find a new school for my son, a 1st grader. As soon as I met Mr. White, the principal at Bustoz and the new principal for Fuller my searched ended! He has the most calming peacfull energy. I can't say enough good about this man. I would've followed him anywhere! I llook forward to our new school year with Fuller and have the upmost faith that this will be a great year!

Fuller Elementary School
1975 East Cornell Drive, Tempe, AZ  85283
Last modified Fuller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fuller Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top