Bad
Good

This is my son's 2nd and final year as a peer at Getz before he heads off to kindergarten next year. I can't say enough about the change I have seen in him. I originally had wanted him to attend Getz to be exposed to children who were different than him, children with different abilities. Not only has seeing children in wheelchairs or with different non-visible disabilities been part of his normal day, they are just regular classmates and normal friends to him (none of those embarrassing questions in public about what happened to someone) he has learned so much from his teacher! He wasn't even able to recognize his ABCs when he started Getz, and now does he not only know his alphabet, he is now able to write his name :-) I even caught him counting to 100 on his own, for fun!? All of the staff members know every student by name and have really created a wonderful community for these young learners to thrive! I am confident my son will excel in kindergarten because of his experience at Getz :-)

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is given once a month and is based on the theme of the month. My son can't wait to complete his homework!

I love this school my daughter loves this school. Loves getting on the bus. She knows her shapes loves her abc's, can count to 20. And she is only 3. This school is the best the teachers are really great made her first week easy for her, she was ready the second week. They will help in whatever they can for her. I recommend this school highly! A+++

HI MI NAME IS LINDA I LIKE THIS SCHOOL,MY KIDS WE GO TO BURKE BASIC SCHOOL IN OCTUBER IF MOVE IN TEMPE I CAN GO TO SCHOOL

I love Getz School. It is by far the best place that my daughter could have been to. Shes attended now for one semester and it has been a blessing. They have such great programs. The staff and teachers, even the maintenance staff are always so super friendly, patient and caring. It is obvious that they enjoy children and the envirement they work in. Theyve always gone way beyond my expectations. Her teacher and Speach Therapist are Awsome! I have seen such an improvement in her, her ability to speak to me and the great accomplishments in her Speech and Language impairment, also in her learning as they have a great preschool education curriculum thats far beyond the normal, the parent teacher communication is excellent, her social skills, her attention span, and her self worth, I can tell she feels more confident in herself now. Shes excited everyday for school, This is the best establishment in all general terms that I have seen, and i am so thankfull we came across it. We are moving mid-semester this week, I am so very sad to leave it. I know we will not come across another school like this again. -Toni Hamilton

I love this school, my daughter is happy to be there, she is learning a lot

Last modified Getz School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8