Tempe, AZ

Posted September 30, 2013
I love this school my daughter loves this school. Loves getting on the bus. She knows her shapes loves her abc's, can count to 20. And she is only 3. This school is the best the teachers are really great made her first week easy for her, she was ready the second week. They will help in whatever they can for her. I recommend this school highly! A+++

Posted September 05, 2012
HI MI NAME IS LINDA I LIKE THIS SCHOOL,MY KIDS WE GO TO BURKE BASIC SCHOOL IN OCTUBER IF MOVE IN TEMPE I CAN GO TO SCHOOL

Posted January 10, 2011
I love Getz School. It is by far the best place that my daughter could have been to. Shes attended now for one semester and it has been a blessing. They have such great programs. The staff and teachers, even the maintenance staff are always so super friendly, patient and caring. It is obvious that they enjoy children and the envirement they work in. Theyve always gone way beyond my expectations. Her teacher and Speach Therapist are Awsome! I have seen such an improvement in her, her ability to speak to me and the great accomplishments in her Speech and Language impairment, also in her learning as they have a great preschool education curriculum thats far beyond the normal, the parent teacher communication is excellent, her social skills, her attention span, and her self worth, I can tell she feels more confident in herself now. Shes excited everyday for school, This is the best establishment in all general terms that I have seen, and i am so thankfull we came across it. We are moving mid-semester this week, I am so very sad to leave it. I know we will not come across another school like this again. -Toni Hamilton

Getz School

Posted January 17, 2010
I love this school, my daughter is happy to be there, she is learning a lot

Posted March 13, 2004
Getz School is a wonderful place for children of all abilities. The staff is wonderful and patient. Getz provides services ranging from speech therapy to occupational and physical therapy. Everyone there is genuinely concerned and involved with every child.

Posted August 07, 2003
I love this school! All the teachers and staff are so understanding and they really care about the kids! My daughter loves to wake up every day and go to Getz.

Getz School