Bad
Good

I have been a student at Norte for 6 years and I am so, so, so happy my mom chose to put me in it!! All the teachers are so, so, so nice and I love going.( well, I`m not THAT exited about going to school, but you know what I mean) I had the best.. teacher..EVER last year and I will miss her so much! Thank-you Mrs. Larson!! (go to this school)

This school is going down...Most of the experienced teachers are retired or left the school. Managing with new teachers...For some of the teachers...it is the first time to face real students!

I love this school. Mr. Fallgatter is an awesome principal. The teachers at this school really care about the kids and their education. My oldest went to school here 6 years ago and now my youngest children go here. There are many opportunities for parents to get involved (even if youw ork outside the home) and the communication from this school is excellent.

My son went to the Montessori for the Pre-K and I liked the small school environment and care. I am satisfied with the teachers attention/discipline.

Hmmmm..... I found the reviews on these pages difficult to agree with. I'm now a 7th grader and when I went to KDN in third grade and I thought most of the kids were very nice but I did have a bulleying issue and addressed it and it was not taken care of. The cafeteria food was horrible. And the school wasn't very welcoming for new kids, i found it difficult to make friends.

I have to say that this is probably the only scool district that I would let my childen attend. My daughter started there in Kindergarten and she is now in 2nd grade. My son will be starting the Pre-k Class. I moved to Gilbert in the Middle of my daughters school year debating if i should move her schools. I checked the reviews and what parents had to say about the gilbert scholl that I would have put her in. Wow I am glad I didn't change. It is so worth the drive to keep my daughter in a school that I know she can advance in. Thank You to all the teachers at Del Norte!

Kyrene del Norte is a rare find among schools. As an educator and parent, finding the right school for my child was important. Sometimes even challenging since my expectations were higher than most. My daughter was in the Montessori program in Preschool and now in All Day Kindergarten. Since day one, the staff, teachers, administrators have been supportive and caring. The small school environment is great since the school does not include middle school. The students are truly receiving the best of instruction and attention. My child liked everything about her first year experience that we drive from the far east valley daily for her to continue her education at Kyrene Del Norte. The commitment of the school to their students is genuine. I highly recommend this school to any parent.

Last modified Kyrene Del Norte School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.