Bad
Good

Advice: Do not enroll your child(ren) at MClintock High School. They have so many petty barriers through out their "school" system and department staff. This public school may meet state requirements, but definitely not by teaching and accommodating familes. No tutors available on campus. Teachers have limited availability to meet with children. If your child forget's their personal belonging such as eye glasses; you can't drop it off unless it's between classes. General studies teachers don't post the grades online in a timely matter. The school looks out for its self, not your child's education.

Hello, I just am a parent looking to relocate to Phoenix area Tempe and just researching schools in area. My son will be a freshman and plays football. We are relocating from Albany NY. How are the teachers,academics and student support currently?

My son went to school here, now my daughter, I love this school, my daughter attended another school under a few circumstances but we didnt like the other school so she went back to MHS, I feel teachers are great, the school resource officer, security and all the staff are great :) my daughter will finish high school here.

I love working at McClintock High School! The teachers are really great and care a lot about their students!

McClintock Is a great school! I love that the teachers really care about their students. There are many activities and clubs for students to be involved in. The fine arts department is stellar. The musicals, plays, art show and music concerts are all high quality .....ESPECIALLY the dance concerts! They are so impressive!!! Wonderful school and I am so glad that my children attend this school!!!!

The overall feel of McClintock high school is very positive and well-meaning. I personally like that every single member of the staff genuinely wants you to succeed and always have encouraging messages to help you become even more involved in your studies. McClintock High School is a very promising school with even more promising individuals!

I made an account on Greatschools JUST to review this school. It s that good. I have to say that this school is one of the best you ll find. The academics here are just incredible (I was in PPA so I m not sure about Mcclintock), but PPA is really flexible and lets you take exactly the classes you need depending on what college you want to get in. The classes are challenging, but they are totally worth it. Most teachers are good too. And student body in Mcclintock is unlike most other schools. I didn t find it cliquey at all. I fit in really quick, and always felt like a part of the school. The students are all not only friendly, but unique. Not like some other schools where most kids act the same, look the same etc. if they re in the same group. Athletics are great, great school spirit, overall, amazing school. I m so sad that I had to leave :(

I have had two children go through this school and I would not rate it overall anything above average. Administration is average, counseling is below average, sports experience is average, school spirit is average, a few teachers have been above average but most of them are average as well.

My family and I moved here from a small town and so far we like what we've seen and done. We have a daughter who is a junior, and freshman son. They, too, like the school and its staff and students. My wife and I enjoy going to their sporting events because we see the joy in our childrens faces. Most importantly, we love the high academics this school is known for. We're very positive we'll be enjoying McClintock High School and the surrounding area.

I Love This School!!! I am currently a Junior and I have had the best years of my life here! I live in Phoenix and I come all the way over here every day just to come to school here. There is no school that can compare to this. Everyone here is great, and I was not bullied my freshman year. In fact I don't think anyone was. Also everyone here has an awesome amount of spirit, especially when we play Tempe High School (our rivals). Well Once A Charger, Always A Charger!!

Last modified McClintock High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.