Tolleson, AZ

Posted August 06, 2014
Hurley Ranch has the best teachers, administrators, and students! Everyone is so friendly and the learning environment is exceptional!

Hurley Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2014
This school is so bad my son got beat up twice. Nobody did anything about it they gave us the run around. My daughter was 6yrs old and tried to tell an adult that she was getting picked on in the lunch room. And the lady on lunch watch told her SO WHAT!!! Go eat. My kids will not be attending this school this year. They didn't learn anything, the school is full of bullies!!! So happy to be done with this school.

Posted May 28, 2014
This school has been amazing this 2013-2014 school year. My daughter started all day free kindergarten with free breakfast and lunch for every student. The teachers here are all outstanding, evening going beyond their expected duties. My daughter has excelled here, so I am disappointed that we are leaving this school in our move. Not one bad experience here.

Posted May 02, 2014
Hurley Ranch had their STEAM event this past week. Wow, what a treat for parents and students. The Star Choir is as good as any high school choir I've seen and the student science projects and art projects were creative and well thought out. I am so impressed with what this school is doing with Science and the Arts.

Hurley Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2013
Great school overall. Supportive staff, cooperative administration. Their budget is underfunded but teachers make good with what they have. Highly recommended.

Posted May 10, 2013
this school is great teachers are really good staff too! they do so much for the kids fun raiser.. lots of fun things always thinking about kids and what they can do more better for the school!! you will love it...

Posted April 23, 2012
Hurley Ranch is a great place to work and a wonderful place for children. Hurley has quarterly events for students and parents, they provide before school tutoring and an afterschool program, they have monthly assemblies, Principal s List breakfasts every quarter and a PTO that goes above and beyond for the kids. Students work together with parents and teachers to create Student Action Plans specific to each student s needs. The office staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the Administration is always visible. Hurley Staff members are open to ideas or suggestions and go out of their way to help whenever and wherever needed.

Posted April 20, 2012
I just have to say that I love the front office staff! They are so warm and friendly and take great pride in making sure the students and parents feel welcomed. Both the principal and assistant principal always seem to do what is best for the students and their education. I definitely would recommend this school.

Hurley Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2011
I look forward to the day I can move out of this neighborhood and in to one that has schools that care about the education of our childrens future.

Posted September 03, 2010
This School is a great school i enjoyed it for my daughter , unfortunatley she had to move to another school for Jr. High , but she loved this school, The principal is great always wanting to help and the office staff bring a fun ,warm and inviting feeling when you come in , and the Teachers are great I always look forward to the exciting events they have for students, this is one school that sure does try to live by its motto home of the stars.

Hurley Ranch Elementary School
8950 W. Illini St., Tolleson, AZ  85353
Last modified Hurley Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hurley Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top