Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

This school is terrible! So much bullying! Second graders cursing! The front office doesn't even ask for ID when signing kids out! While waiting for my niece to come to the front, I witness two boys sitting at a table in the front, one was asleep! I was moved to wait in the nurses office and didn't see the nurse for over ten minutes, with other students coming in and waiting for her as well. The sleeping boy from the front came into the nurses office, having peed himself in his sleep! They just moved the chair to the hallway and turned it around! My daughter hated it there. She hate getting up in the morning and having to go there, she was so unhappy. She told me she had no friends there and the teacher didn't want to listen to her when she complained of bullying. Once I took my daughter out of this school her whole personality changed and she was happy again! Don't bring your children here!

How could you not love this place??!! Super friendly people, excellent curriculum, great teachers, and specials (P.E., Music, Art, Library) Plus, the added bonus of before and after school programs for free and sports too. Very clean campus too. Great place to have kids learning at!

My children LOVE Dos Rios! They love being greeted by Mr. Collins out front at the gate and saying hello to Dr. B as they pass her on their way to class. They love their teachers. They love the student of the month assemblies and the games they play. They love P.E., art, music, and library. Perfect place for my kids!!!!

I have been at this school for 8 years and every year Dos Rios just keeps getting better and better. I don't know how they do it! This is the best year yet! I have had the most pleasant experience with all 5 of my children. That is saying something. I wouldn't want my kids to be anywhere else!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They care about each and every student's education. They has shown that coming to school it is a safe and clean environment for parents and students.

This school has such a positive energy. Everyone greets me with a smile, and my child has grown leaps and bounds! This place is the best.

Amount of homework: Agree

Dos Rios has before and after school homework help if the student needs help. If a parent is not able to help with homework the school is there to help assist the student.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Dos Rios is a great school for students to come and learn. The staff and teachers are wonderful and very helpful. The Principal Mr. Collins is AWESOME, he stands in the front gate in the morning and greets every student and parent. Could ask for a better place for my children to come.

My children have been attending Dos Rios since they started Kindergarten. I now have a 4th grader and 1st grader, and I couldn't be more pleased with their education, school, teachers, and administration. The atmosphere is pleasant and fun, the teachers are creative and caring, and if ever I have a problem or concern, it is addressed immediately with care and individualized attention. As with any public school these days, there are many struggles and challenges like class sizes, budget, and state testing mandates, that just can not be dealt with at a school level, yet they seem to manage and make it as easy as possible for the students and families. We also have a lot of community family activities that I can enjoy with my family and I love their 21st century after school program! I HIGHLY recommend this school and look forward to its future growth. Every year it gets better and better!

Where has this school been my whole life? My kids struggled to read and now, they are above grade level. Thank you Dos RIos teachers and staff for believing in my kids.

Last modified Dos Rios Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.