Bad
Good

My daughter has attended tres rios for three years now. Up until this year she's had really great teachers. There's has been problems with the bus drivers bullying the kids.. Also my daughter was being bullied on the bus brought it to the principals attention nothing was done until I demanded to speak with some one at the school. This will last year my daughter attends the school.

Tres rios is a small school that is very family oriented . My son and niece have attended this school for 3 years now . From the front office staff to the principal they are all very involved . They know the kinds by first name basis . PTA has monthly meetings are good but we need more parent involvement . I love that even the principal is involved when it comes to releasing the kids after school. Teachers are awesome and so far mine have truly cared about my sons education ( he is in 2nd grade ) . He will keep attending this school for years to come .

I'm delighted to learn that Tres Rios has new leadership. All I can say is that it's about time! The abysmal teaching conditions, lack of employee morale and poor student behaviors I encountered while teaching there were directly attributable to a weak and largely unqualified administration. The principal -- a former art teacher -- was, as another reviewer correctly observed, was tired and needed to go. She was an accusatory sourpuss, lacking both rudimentary human relations skills and the ability to motivate faculty, staff or students. She drove qualified teachers away, and her negative influences won't be easy to reverse.

This school has improved considerably since the new administration started. The school is run in a more orderly manner. Also parent involvement and communication is not just encouraged, but valued. Yes, test scores are still low, but compared to other schools in the area students at Tres Rios are definately making more progress then they would be likely to at most of the other neighborhood schools.

They have a new principal. The old one was tired and needed to go. She was accusatory and not fit to be in the position that she was in. Why is it that many of the West Side Schools end up with sub par administrators? She did a lot of damage that will take years to get over. Also, why doe the Littleton District have a hard time retaining teachers? It is a revolving door for teachers and this is not good. I wish my daughter could go to some of the better schools like near Scotsdale or Cave Creek. Oh well!!

As a parent I find this school okay...let me stress OKAY, it could be MUCH MUCH BETTER! When walking in the front office you don't feel welcomed at all, the office staff is not friendly and this has been on going for years! My older daughter has had 1 good teacher since attending this school, my next has been lucky to have mostly okay ones and one SUPER exceptional teacher! Ms. Yadon was the best. my youngest has a teacher who didn't even know her kids names or even have a class list upon meeting her. I find her cold and not fit to be working with young children. My only hope is that with the change in administration this year things will improve, previous administration was AWFUL! They took away all the kids rewards, like perfect attendance dress down and spirit week. This district has also implemented make your day program, I ask admin last year about this they said that there is no reward for making your day only consequences for not, unfair to the students who behave and work hard. Reward them, positive reinforcement makes a huge difference! Also none of my kids have been on a field trip in YEARS! Over all not the best school, just "okay". But is so so or okay good enough? NO

Es buena escuela los maestros son muy buenos contestan la llamada o mensaje por cualquier duda que tenga sobre la educacion de mis hijos y las secretarias son excelentes ,solo que la dirrectora nueva para este 2013 la verdad deja mucho que decear.:(

This school has come a long way since its opening years ago. We've had good teachers, excellent teachers and some who's hearts were in the right place but need a little more seasoning, but overall, this school is one of the top in my book. We have a wonderful "community" feel to our school and I like it that way. Sure, you will see some parents and staff who may not have had a great experience for whatever reason, but you will find that anywhere you go. I have always made it my job to stay involved in my children's school, their academics and create an ongoing communication and positive relationship with their teachers. This is the only way to help your child be a success and their school. I highly recommend this school.

Very disappointed in the way they tend to blame the student for everything and dont take in consideration that the teacher is not always in right; getting my kids out and looking forward to a better school that knows how to take better care of their students

Last modified Tres Rios Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.