PK-6 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Posted April 20, 2014
Bloom Elementry my child has been very happy since he has been going There, the teachers and staff have been very supportive, my husband and I are vary pleased With the education our child is receiving. I believe the staff and teachers care about each student and their education. I applaud them and Bloom ! One happy family!

Bloom Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2013
My kid attended 3 years here and in general we were not happy. Eventually I had to transfer him out and feel so bad that I did not do it before. The teachers that he had were not nice, they had no patience and screamed at the kids. My kid told me that his teacher would use the computer all the time and that when kids had questions she was not able to get to them. That his teacher had favorites and pick on others. Unfortunately he told me this after we moved. At times it felt like a mental hospital not a school. By word of mouth there are some nice teachers but those are hard to request. I tried to request one and was denied . By talking to other parents the able program is very good but after that be very careful and volunteer if possible or just go to another school. They also need more monitors out in the field not enough. I remember that the office people and the principal were very nice.

Posted November 16, 2011
My son is currently in the 1st grade. He LOVED kindergarten and he enjoys 1st grade as well. The teachers my son has had are wonderful and they have kept the parents involved and informed. The Principal truely cares about the school and making it a better environment for the children.

Posted May 14, 2008
We have been very happy with the education our child is receiving. There is an emphasis on reading and writing ... but to balance the academic focus there is also a lot of opportunities for the kids to be physically active which my son loves. The staff has been more than helpful and is very dedicated to providing the best education for our kids.

Bloom Elementary School 0

Posted February 28, 2008
My son attended the school from Kinder to 2nd. The kinder teacher was wonderful, but once they move up it gets worse. I would not recommend sending you child here. If you are a parent who works & does not have time to volunteer it shows on how your child is treated.

Bloom Elementary School 0

Posted January 10, 2008
My son is in the Preschool Project ABLE class with Ms. Debby Eisen. She is a great teacher, and my son loves attending classes! I would recommend her classroom to parents with children who need extra help with speech/language, occupational, and/or physical therapy skills.

Bloom Elementary School 2

Posted April 19, 2006
Teacher quality is declining rapidly. The test scores over the last few years confim this. Not much cooperation between teachers.

Posted August 31, 2005
- a former student
This is a really good school. I went here from second-fifth grade and I loved it. The teachers are great, the school is very clean and it has nice grounds and classrooms. I especially loved my teachers, my GATE teacher was amazing. I give it a 5/5!

Bloom Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2005
Very caring staff. Top notch music and art program. Before and after care is very helpfull.

Bloom Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2005

Bloom Elementary School
8310 E. Pima, Tucson, AZ  85715
Last modified Bloom Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bloom Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top