Booth Magnet Elementary School 3

Posted July 19, 2007
I did appreciate the close knit environment of the Kindergarten teachers and their classrooms. The year seemed to be just another year of preschool. Safety on the playground was very inconsistent. When my son was injured on the playground the nurses aid, instead of giving him ice right away, made him go further distance for first aid. Getting into the school to pick up my child was disorganized and inconsistent. There were no extracurriculars available for the Kindergarten boys. Poor Communication to Parents We are not returning in 07-08. Not academically challenging enough.

Booth Magnet Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2006
As far as academics go, I can't complain. But the administration does not do its job in keeping children safe. For example, an extracurricular activity was cancelled one day, I was not notified, and my 8 year old stayed on the field unsupervised for an hour after school. My son has been constantly bullied since he started attending this school, and the administration has done nothing to stop the situation.

Booth Magnet Elementary School
450 East Montego Drive, Tucson, AZ  85710
Last modified Booth Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Booth Magnet Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top