Bad
Good

I have found that the teaching curriculum is strong & consistent. The principal is stern, strict, & fair. The teachers well like at every school (my opinion) you have some better than others. I've noticed they push reading & math strongly, they institute a good foundation for values by implementing a LEAP motto. CE Rose was rated an A+ school in the last couple years & has won awards in excellence. In my opinion I am very happy with the schools overall performance. They push our children in a positive way to further there abilities to perform better.

C.E. Rose is an exceptional school. They are consistently recognized for their commitment to student achievement. Rose was one of seven elementary schools in the country to win a national education award for excellence. I am happy to have the opportunity to send my daughter to an excellent program. Her teacher, Ms. Metzler, is incredible. I highly recommend.

CE Rose Elementary is a good school. My son has gotten great teachers that care for the kids. Teachers and parents work together to help the kids rise in their education.

When my kids attending this school they had poor education from most teachers but one. They put to much worry on the biligual children instead of the english speaking children. When I transfered my children to another school they were behind because the educational system at CE Rose was not up to par. I wouldn't send my children back to this school again.

This is an excellent school. The teachers and principal are committed to the students.

Last modified C E Rose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.