Tucson, AZ

C E Rose Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2014
I have found that the teaching curriculum is strong & consistent. The principal is stern, strict, & fair. The teachers well like at every school (my opinion) you have some better than others. I've noticed they push reading & math strongly, they institute a good foundation for values by implementing a LEAP motto. CE Rose was rated an A+ school in the last couple years & has won awards in excellence. In my opinion I am very happy with the schools overall performance. They push our children in a positive way to further there abilities to perform better.

C E Rose Elementary School 5

Posted December 12, 2012
C.E. Rose is an exceptional school. They are consistently recognized for their commitment to student achievement. Rose was one of seven elementary schools in the country to win a national education award for excellence. I am happy to have the opportunity to send my daughter to an excellent program. Her teacher, Ms. Metzler, is incredible. I highly recommend.

C E Rose Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
CE Rose Elementary is a good school. My son has gotten great teachers that care for the kids. Teachers and parents work together to help the kids rise in their education.

C E Rose Elementary School 1

Posted July 19, 2009
When my kids attending this school they had poor education from most teachers but one. They put to much worry on the biligual children instead of the english speaking children. When I transfered my children to another school they were behind because the educational system at CE Rose was not up to par. I wouldn't send my children back to this school again.

C E Rose Elementary School 0

Posted July 06, 2008
This is an excellent school. The teachers and principal are committed to the students.

C E Rose Elementary School
710 W. Michigan Drive, Tucson, AZ  85714
Last modified C E Rose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C E Rose Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top