Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My Teachers do not keep up with their grading, teachers aren't held responsible for not doing their job, many of my teachers show up late, and constantly complain about not being paid enough. This school is only good for those interested in partying and socializing 24/7

Cholla is a great school! The administration team is always present and visible on campus. Cholla offers the International Baccalaureate program to all students. They are also the only TUSD school to offer JROTC, which is a wonderful leadership program and not just for those that are wanting to go into the military. My child is thriving in this school, if you want a great TUSD high school, send your child to Cholla!

Principal is not doing his job. He waits to hire teachers well after the school year has started. Hires 6 security guards and only 4 counselors. School is filthy. He needs to lose his cushy job.

I have a freshman at Cholla High Magnet School. This was a choice school for us based on the academics, sports program and the band. We have been very satisfied with all areas of the school. The administration is always visible. The students are will behaved and seem to take pride in their school. The band program is excellent and the sports programs are improving. My son is doing the IB prep classes in Geometry, Biology and Spanish. I like the challenges it has provided to him as he is a former G.A.T.E. student who needs to be challenged to succeed.

I am president of the Santa Rita Exchange Club of Tucson and our club honors high school seniors who have had to overcome great physical, emotional or social obstacles and is now eligible for high school graduation. We have honored six students from Sept 2013 through March 2014. On April 15, 2014 we honored Cholla High School Senior Melinda Cook as our ACE Student of the Year! Cholla HS Social Worker Craig Wunderlich has been beneficial in finding our club six wonderful students that have "Accepted the Challenge of Excellence" in achieving this award.

Cholla is an amazing school. The I.B. program is amazing and so are the after school programs.

This school really helped with my son, he joined a program called JROTC and came out a modeled citizen. I highly agree for parents to enroll there childern into Cholla for there JROTC program.

Both of my children are in the I.B. program and are also invouled in sports and other clubs. If I have any problems the Principal and his staff are always there to help. There is also a very active Parent team at the school . They are very involved with Cholla students and staff.

This school has established a high standard of expectations for students, teachers, staff, administration and parents. The students have a safe environment to focus on their studies. There is great interaction and involvment between Administration, teachers and parents. The school has strong leadersip. The IB program is a challenging acedemic program and unique to Cholla. Cholla was our choice when searching for high schools and we are glad we made that decision. My student is now entering his Junior Year and participates in HIS school activities with pride.He is planning for college and a career in engineering with the help of his counelors and teachers.

Not at all happy. Don't send your child here if he doesn't do drugs or drink, the bullies will beat him up.

Last modified Cholla High Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.